B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

If I didn't know you, I would almost be tempted to say that you are defending RLC 🤣
I did not know that RLC was so altruistic in your eyes and that they put all these securities to protect their participants
And you who insult RLC because they banished you in the past 😁

oh hell its easier to stalk a super model or your favorite woman rock star or sexy athelete than it it is to find these girls you would think they are the only women to make a living in the pubic eye and their world will end if anyone knows where they are

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell its easier to stalk a super model or your favorite woman rock star or sexy athelete than it it is to find these girls you would think they are the only women to make a living in the pubic eye and their world will end if anyone knows where they are

Yes it is, but if people found who these girls on rlc are yes they may get admiration but I'd guess they'd get a hell of lot more shit, just look at what some people write on here. As a voyeur I just want a sneaky peak, for me it's seeing the girls naked, naked flesh never goes out of fashion.  🙂 I would love to have a chat with a lot of them but I don't seek them out. To me they are fantasy girls and they need a bit of protection from us, you never know if you are telling a nutter any information. 

If any of you know anything about any girl who appears on rlc keep it to yourself, help to keep them safe. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

If I didn't know you, I would almost be tempted to say that you are defending RLC 🤣
I did not know that RLC was so altruistic in your eyes and that they put all these securities to protect their participants
And you who insult RLC because they banished you in the past 😁

you never have and you never will have a clue who I really am!!

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

It's totally fucking ridiculous!!

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Yes it is, but if people found who these girls on rlc are yes they may get admiration but I'd guess they'd get a hell of lot more shit, just look at what some people write on here. As a voyeur I just want a sneaky peak, for me it's seeing the girls naked, naked flesh never goes out of fashion.  🙂 I would love to have a chat with a lot of them but I don't seek them out. To me they are fantasy girls and they need a bit of protection from us, you never know if you are telling a nutter any information. 

If any of you know anything about any girl who appears on rlc keep it to yourself, help to keep them safe. 🙂 

LMAO....you've lost your mind!!  Nobody gives two shits about any of these people except for people like yourself.  You said it yourself, they are fantasy girls....and the the sad part is, it takes you $45 a month to conjure up a fantasy in your mind!!  When the majority of people in the world fantasize about something, they simply close their eyes and imagine, but it takes you seeing something to fantasize about it....I think you may be in need of some serious help my friend!!

What, to you, makes these people special over all the other (real) people in the world?  I can't wait to read your reply if you are so brave enough to answer!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO....you've lost your mind!!  Nobody gives two shits about any of these people except for people like yourself.  You said it yourself, they are fantasy girls....and the the sad part is, it takes you $45 a month to conjure up a fantasy in your mind!!  When the majority of people in the world fantasize about something, they simply close their eyes and imagine, but it takes you seeing something to fantasize about it....I think you may be in need of some serious help my friend!!

What, to you, makes these people special over all the other (real) people in the world?  I can't wait to read your reply if you are so brave enough to answer!!

clearly they are very interesting to you, that even though you can't afford and/or don't want to pay to see them, you are here everyday following their activities and commenting on every little thing they do. I believe you are the one who needs some serious professional help. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, rlc has a few million subscribers who watch and follow these girls, that's a few million more people interested in them than they are in you. 🙂 As for fantasy I meant that I will never get to meet or chat to any of these girls and I don't go looking for them. I have plenty of real life friends and to be frank with you I wouldn't want to any of them naked these days. 🙂 

As for needing help that's good coming from a person who hates and belittles everything about rlc and yet joins in on here to say a friend of his said this, that and the other happened when us who pay and watch say differently. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

$45 a month? I only pay $30 a month for premium and replay. And well worth it for the entertainment I get. 😁

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, rlc has a few million subscribers who watch and follow these girls, that's a few million more people interested in them than they are in you. 🙂 As for fantasy I meant that I will never get to meet or chat to any of these girls and I don't go looking for them.

I don't think they have more than 10,000 subscribers. and 10,000 is a generous estimate. 😉