Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #2

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about Amelie&Lucas at chaturbate vs Amelie&Lucas normal (at VH). Amelie&Lucas, on "normal" mode don't act for cams and isn't forced. On chaturbate is "full" of lights and clean angles with "spread legs" and on "normal" they don't even care with lights or blankets

Of course not all couples behaves with that "level" at VH, some of them the only thing missing is insert the cam inside the pussy 

Oh Ok I got what you're saying. I watch some chaterbate and bounce around some of my faves. And there will be some chick whos been blowing her boyfriend on and off for 3 hours. That's not fun or normal. After a half hour my jaw is tired and  I'm good to go to finish him off, get my hard orgasm from Guy, and go watch TV and snuggle.

• Like 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about Amelie&Lucas at chaturbate vs Amelie&Lucas normal (at VH). Amelie&Lucas, on "normal" mode don't act for cams and isn't forced. On chaturbate is "full" of lights and clean angles with "spread legs" and on "normal" they don't even care with lights or blankets

Of course not all couples behaves with that "level" at VH, some of them the only thing missing is insert the cam inside the pussy 

Haha, I'm sure that's been done. Remember Isa used to blow Bart right in front of the cam at the headboard. Based on the size of his massive loads, he had no idea if it was a show or not at the end

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave, it's funny how tenants go from the hottest thing on here, to yesterday's news isn't it. If there's too much sex they're boring, too little sex, boring, sex with only each other, yep, boring. No orgies, boring. Too many orgies like at Mellisa and Sergios, boring. I guess I'm really a vile pervert, I don't usually get bored by any of it, and I havnt had a sub in 2 years. Thanks to all the posters of pics and vids. Wow, I really am weird

Hi Ash,how ya doin?,yeh I hear what your saying but I really think it's how much you want or can take of what is basically a penis pounding a vagina be it couples, threesomes,orgies or whatever.I just wander through the Apt's and if there's something interesting,fine if not I move on.Sometimes I say fuck it and go on to You Tube and listen to some hard rock/metal music.So in summing up if I get fed up with VH it's either CC or You Tube.BTW you're not a vile pervert and you're not weird.Good to have the old Ashley back.👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, squish said:

Brains and beauty? They win 5 points in remembering to draw(albeit partially) the curtains but she loses 5 points in having sex wearing shorts. 

Give her more points cause now for chaturbate you will have all full of light and without clothes  😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Give her more points cause now for chaturbate you will have all full of light and without clothes  😉 

So that I may appreciate the 'awfullness' of the cam experience, what is their chaturbate name do you know Sparkles?

2 hours ago, squish said:

So that I may appreciate the 'awfullness' of the cam experience, what is their chaturbate name do you know Sparkles?

You can watch that "awfullness" on VH 😛 The quality is better and don't have the sugar daddy private shows
But it's the same name they have at VH, amelie_lucas

• Like 1