Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's it dear keep an eye on the screen afterall gotta get it right :biggrin:

Looks like she got it right. Tell me something Rob, or anyone. Most people on here would call this fake sex scripted for the cameras. I can't imagine if I were on VH, "fake" sex with Guy wouldn't be just as good as "real" sex. I don't see giving Guy a blow job on VH wouldn't make his head spin if even if we were just doing it for the viewers

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Looks like she got it right. Tell me something Rob, or anyone. Most people on here would call this fake sex scripted for the cameras. I can't imagine if I were on VH, "fake" sex with Guy wouldn't be just as good as "real" sex. I don't see giving Guy a blow job on VH wouldn't make his head spin if even if we were just doing it for the viewers

Because they do what they are ordered/request/demand to do.. if she receives instruction to moan she moans, if she receives instructions to suck, she sucks.. There is no passion in that moments. She shows no interest in doing it, just being the usual chaturbate puppet.
It's not about them or their desires, it's about cam shows, comments and requests for tokens, the reason why they are always looking to the screen to follow the script

There is a pretty clear example of that in the forum.. Masha&Lex & Sandra&Dima are two couples that had group shows in their chaturbate shows, but when that cams get offline they never had a single thing 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Because they do what they are ordered/request/demand to do.. if she receives instruction to moan she moans, if she receives instructions to suck, she sucks.. There is no passion in that moments. She shows no interest in doing it, just being the usual chaturbate puppet.
It's not about them or their desires, it's about cam shows, comments and requests for tokens, the reason why they are always looking to the screen to follow the script

There is a pretty clear example of that in the forum.. Masha&Lex & Sandra&Dima are two couples that had group shows in their chaturbate shows, but when that cams get offline they never had a single thing 

....and yet yourself and Jabs still watch it? The woolly assumption that non cam sex is both spontaneous and unrehearsed is I would suggest, unsafe. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Think i'm the only one who actually liked Sandra. After a fight or argue they always ended up in bed again.😁

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not watching at all. I only check that topic here hoping they will fuck off soon or any cheating will happen 😁

With you there. Would love to see her with 2 x 18 year old males

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1