Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

my email for RLC

Good evening
please thank Leora for show with friend and tell her to do this more often and better.
after months of pain in the ass with Masha now at least we can have some fun.
and please advise the twins to be more available and naked with their friend, reminding everyone that this is a voyeur site and therefore they should not hide out or under the covers.

thank you very much for your work

Well,what can I say.A little closer to cam 02 and what a fantastic bate with your little friend Mr.Pink and your qiuck fingers,loved it.

And this is exactly how want to hear you,showing your inner feelings when you´re about to cum,loved it too.You have become so

much better lately so keep up the good work,girl.And thank you very much my lovely leora,you are the best in my opinion,Love you always

Leroa and a big kiss anywhere you like it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Well Leora,you are certainly a naughty little girl.A second round,npw with your little friend Mr.Pink only vibrating and he is obviously

doing it good on your little clit,loved it.And another powerful orgasm and as I said I love hear when you start to reach your orgasm,

wonderful.Thanks again and keep up the good work.Love you always Leora and a big kiss on your tits.I only have one wish,please don´t

turn the light off,we want to see you properlym,thank you.One last thing,I really like your negligee´s.That red one is awesome,you look

stunning in it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well Leora,you are certainly a naughty little girl.A second round,npw with your little friend Mr.Pink only vibrating and he is obviously

doing it good on your little clit,loved it.And another powerful orgasm and as I said I love hear when you start to reach your orgasm,

wonderful.Thanks again and keep up the good work.Love you always Leora and a big kiss on your tits.I only have one wish,please don´t

turn the light off,we want to see you properlym,thank you.One last thing,I really like your negligee´s.That red one is awesome,you look

stunning in it.

bored jack nicholson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1