B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #60 (June)

If the girls continue in this rhythm of being the absolute meaning of GOV in this villa , they will be soon become the undisputed RLC GOV tenants of all time . Almost seen in nearly two weeks what we most expect in this place . It’s even greater that they don’t care of what’s happening and if they misbehave while sharing the same place , they have been fantastic so far except the Vivian’s incident that it will always “forgiven but not forgotten “ .. well done girls, all eyes on you and enjoy the increasing fan club base for bringing the smiles , the good vibes , the craziness and fun needed to this luxury place as it is supposed to be .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Guy seems American , too fast speaking English like girls are expert in the language 😂 Answer of Tesla after the guy says “ you need a bit tan “ .. Tesla “ ahh , we are here ti have fun “ .. 😇🥳🥳🥳👏👏🤝 bravo 😎😎😈😈

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

so, i log on this morning to see eli and tes with guy in bed..thinking dammit I missed out early hours.

😗 But then I read CC and what? They went to sleep?

Elian seems to have her period , they will be generous with him I believe 😆

1 minute ago, panther73 said:

What happened overnight?  He's in bed and naked so something must have happened with both Elian and Tesla.

Nothing happened , seems they had fun already in the club and they just brought him in the villa for whatever reasons … 🤠🤡

Guy in the shower , Tesla said to him to wait because there was another one inside ( Nelly 😂🤣 ) , guy says” is this your friend ? .. Tesla no answer or kind of “ ehmm “…😂🤣😂🤣

Elian giving an incredible tease look on the camera almost an hour ago , the guy is trying to figure out the cameras positioning , absolutely no problems with them and his favorite word all the time “ ahh ,Jesus “ 😂🤣😂🤣

Seems that not even half things have been explained to him , but the most important , the cameras , seems to be thoroughly explained 😉