Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

Can only hope she's a repeat visitor

We want more interactions with Kitty and anyone in general , I said some weeks ago that , if we want to be fair and when we ( me 😁 ) judge  strict other apartments , we haven’t actually see friends visiting this place , at least with the amount of connections that both Kitty and Smith must have by living so many years in Prague .

It is also no common secret that Kitty has been trying to book photoshoots and generally jobs in the modeling field , I guess then she has a kind of circle of friends within this business and perhaps we could see on cameras , if of course are willing ☺️

In any case , an excellent Czech beauty we saw again , let’s hope we see of her more often , perhaps this apartment has still some life ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

new phone call with her vacation flirt ... and he asks for money, because he probably has money problems at the moment, she told him she wants to see how much she has at the beginning of july and how much she can send him then ... she wants to ask about work for him , so that he then comes to Prague to live and work there and maybe do more with kitty 😉😛 ... I hope for kitty that she doesn't do it, it all sounds like a rip off with the money .... he will ask for more and more money in the future, promises to do things for kitty which he will never do ... and at some point she will hear on the phone "No connection at this number" I really hope for Kitty she checks it before it's too late ... buuut after Kitty's reaction on the phone, after the two have hung up gives me a little hope that she slowly checks what's really going on....

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, tom4301 said:

new phone call with her vacation flirt ... and he asks for money, because he probably has money problems at the moment, she told him she wants to see how much she has at the beginning of july and how much she can send him then ... she wants to ask about work for him , so that he then comes to Prague to live and work there and maybe do more with kitty 😉😛 ... I hope for kitty that she doesn't do it, it all sounds like a rip off with the money .... he will ask for more and more money in the future, promises to do things for kitty which he will never do ... and at some point she will hear on the phone "No connection at this number" I really hope for Kitty she checks it before it's too late ... buuut after Kitty's reaction on the phone, after the two have hung up gives me a little hope that she slowly checks what's really going on....

So far , everyone believed  that Kitty was the one who was gaining money with all her phonecall / videocall men playing games 🤨 Of course as it has mentioned before , and sorry if the comment doesn’t sound nice , but it is well known and have said it repeatedly , everyone from countries like Egypt , Turkey and so on , they will simply flirt and pretend about love and anything similar so as to manage and move in Europe where in a very little time , they will enter and learn the local nationalities communities , find a job and that’s it , problem solved .. I think Kitty is also playing the guy then as she does with others 😉 she’s not naive .. the expression and exclamation at the end of the phonecall says it all 😁😂 plus , she does it on purpose having these talks on public camera and microphone listening for us viewers when she could easily hide it 😉

But , the saddest thing and actually a true real life thing and thinking completely from the human side as we are all humans at the end , Kitty mentioned that “ we had a baby with my friend but we killed it “ , speaking of an abortion perhaps 😔 I hope , if it is true that I don’t find a reason for her lying for this ,  it was because she was too young and not ready to have a child and not because there were complications 😔 This was for me an info i never knew personally for Kitty and it was a sad thing to hear 😔 In any case and since  it is a very sensitive subject with lots of extensions , no further comment about that 😇 We only want that Kitty is happy and smiling , then the fans will always be there for her as they have always been and they always want the best for her ☺️ The female visitor was a nice new thing to have today 😎

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Smith has to be sent away for two months!
so Kitty can organize parties with very young girls!
all naked with sexy heels like Amina had!
also with Smith's sister, took a bath once then disappeared here

It could always be  a models parade in this apartment and perhaps Kitty could genuinely feel nice and smile once again and escape her problems .. I totally agree then 😎😉

Animated GIF

• Upvote 2

Can it be that suddenly we start getting lovely guests in Kitty’s apartment , as many as we haven’t seen in all of her years as a tenant ? What a great development the last two days 😇😎🥳

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/20/2021 at 2:17 AM, ddhm said:

She’s just not searching as hard as she possibly could do and seems that she doesn’t have the appropriate connections . The eternal relationship with Smith and her participation in RLC has delayed or even more destroyed many of things that she could have done more and achieve … although she knows all these , it is difficult for her to abandon Smith as it seems , so , no one to blame but both these two that they are seeing their lives and moments going by and they don’t try hard for any opportunities . 

If you remember Kristy from the Russian apts they made it to modeling in a major magazine.  I love Masha because she hustles trying music, modeling, etc.  You have to sacrifice something to get what you want.

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

you have to remove the house from these.
they don't deserve our money
RLC must redo everything starting from all new ones and not from old and usual reappeared women

It's like watching a 2 Bumps on a Log.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1