Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Last time they try that, the result is Mr.Shitty cams group and +7 group.. So maybe it's not an option searching for other groups 😁

Totally agree. That +7 zone should have been closed long time ago with that hard episodes they had and not talking on the rest that it's there 

It is exactly therefore I think they must go out and look for a new and independent group. If they don't do that, they will only end up reproducing the same crap. Friends of Shittycam, and even wider circles from the +7 places. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

All as bad as each other really whatever time zone it is,all looking for the easy life and money without having any responsibility's.Don't understand the hangup some have with the +7 zone,no different than anywhere else really so what the bias is against those I just fail to understand. They are all being exploited one way or the other by their managers whatever zone they are in.

If you don't see the difference, then I don't think we have enough common grounds to have a sensible discussion. For me it isn't even comparable. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

It is exactly therefore I think they must go out and look for a new and independent group. If they don't do that, they will only end up reproducing the same crap. Friends of Shittycam, and even wider circles from the +7 places. 

I am ready to help them opening places in Germany 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you don't see the difference, thmmen I don't think we have enough common grounds to have a sensible discussion. For me it isn't even comparable. 

I'm all ears do explain.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I'm all ears do explain.

Friends hanging out at Scott's place.

1493217964_bandicam2021-06-0604-32-26-800.jpg.8ed3c78d201c2fdf1ae1fe54d6b3bc85.jpg

Friends colleagues hanging out in a +7 place.

857763056_bandicam2021-06-0604-33-30-601.jpg.f069065961c50d8e1db2ca0d69b4868f.jpg

Does that explain enough?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Friends hanging out at Scott's place.

Friends colleagues hanging out in a +7 place.

857763056_bandicam2021-06-0604-33-30-601.jpg.f069065961c50d8e1db2ca0d69b4868f.jpg

Does that explain enough?

And that or similar doesn't happen anywhere else? Seriously? Come on you're having a laugh surely?

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And that or similar doesn't happen anywhere else? Seriously? Come on you're having a laugh surely?

Yes, it does in most places. That's kind of my point. There are very few places that manage to have exciting fun, but still look kind of realistic and normal. Scott is one of them.

• Like 3