Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

2 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

did you you see her the last time?  she looked messed up on something and wasnt that attractive. Angel  is way more attractive than here imo

Angel was very pretty but not in same league - I have all of her clips and never saw her "messed up" imo

8 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

did you you see her the last time?  she looked messed up on something and wasnt that attractive. Angel  is way more attractive than here imo

Really, that’s sad

3 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Ok, I guess Stephie is gone for a while until Sabrina leaves(if she leaves) It looks like Scott is so in love with Sabrina he does not want anybody else there....Sorry just those 2 and No - Stephie, Leyla, Diana or any other of the other girls is becoming very boring fast...

And the water in the pool must be rank rotten!!!.Scott FFS give the fucking a break and deal with this health hazard.

5 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Really, that’s sad

I do think one of the hottest girls was the gorgeous Russian blonde that was with

one of stiffs friends who helped with cams. Her and bf fooled around in the bed

but that was about it. Anyone remember her ?

this was at one of his old places

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Angel was very pretty but not in same league - I have all of her clips and never saw her "messed up" imo

i didn't mean paisley i mean burnberry lol I clicked the wrong quote

Ben's apartment was wall-to-wall girls until this big-tittied woman came along.  Now EVERYBODY'S gone.  Did Scott run them off?  Is this girl unpopular among the other girls?  It's not very fun to watch any more.

• Like 2