Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit this is one apartment i have never had any interest in, always seems to be just pissed up druggy's just lazing around whenever i have looked in. and that pool thing must bloody stink by now as it has no filtration and with everbody washing their bodily fluid covered body's in it it must be in an awful unhygenic state.Yuk. Must be 75% water and 25% bodily fluids by now :biggrin:

Maybe that's a negative thing for you. For me, that's a big part of what makes it exciting.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe that's a negative thing for you. For me, that's a big part of what makes it exciting.

Well it wouldn't do for us all to be the same that would be really boring lol

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Must admit this is one apartment i have never had any interest in, always seems to be just pissed up druggy's just lazing around whenever i have looked in. and that pool thing must bloody stink by now as it has no filtration and with everbody washing their bodily fluid covered body's in it it must be in an awful unhygenic state.Yuk. Must be 75% water and 25% bodily fluids by now :biggrin:

Oh, you just know the stink is floating all over that room.  Yuck.  I wouldn't get near that sewer.  Bet somebody whizzed in it too.  

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Oh, you just know the stink is floating all over that room.  Yuck.  I wouldn't get near that sewer.  Bet somebody whizzed in it too.  

Well as long as you don't get any floaters in it eh......OOOhhhh the thought lool

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Noldus 2021-06-08 17-28-21-226.jpg

Obviously the alcohol has dulled her hygienic sense of decency Anybody that thinks this is entertaining watching someone floating in a sewer piss drunk.Well nuff said. Yuk👎

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Obviously the alcohol has dulled her hygienic sense of decency Anybody that thinks this is entertaining watching someone floating in a sewer piss drunk.Well nuff said. Yuk👎

Yeah not particulary appetising is it lool

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ugh! I'm gonna throw up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Hi O_, of course some body pissed in it. Everyone passes when they're in a pool. Not me of course, 

• Haha 4

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi O_, of course some body pissed in it. Everyone passes when they're in a pool. Not me of course, 

What do you do in a pool then Ash or shouldn't i ask? lol