Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Ben's apartment was wall-to-wall girls until this big-tittied woman came along.  Now EVERYBODY'S gone.  Did Scott run them off?  Is this girl unpopular among the other girls?  It's not very fun to watch any more.

no theyre friends with her i bet they wanted some time to themselves lol 

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

once again place empty. may not be the best water for them

but at least the pets have plenty to drink. and they could come home to a flood

oops cat claws ☺️

Like A Boss Deal With It GIF

Scratch that 😀 ,Scotts home!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Wonder if this one is ever coming back?

Screenshot (3659).png

Her absence has increased my admiration for her. She was single handedly carrying two apartments on her own. Now both apts are almost dead.

• Like 1

I too am glad that Sabrina has returned. Probably a sign that I have been subscribing too long but I don't like to see VH couples split up and while opinions vary I would have said that either Sabrina and Emilie might have made it as models.

This place needs a shake up, Sabrinas return is only papering over the cracks, where is everybody, one minute it's party central the next nobody. I really thought Anna and Alex showing up would give Benjamin and Scott a boot up the arse to sort things out including getting rid of that ridiculous underused filthy pool. The +7 realms take a lot of criticism but at the moment they are miles ahead of this embarrassment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

This place needs a shake up, Sabrinas return is only papering over the cracks, where is everybody, one minute it's party central the next nobody. I really thought Anna and Alex showing up would give Benjamin and Scott a boot up the arse to sort things out including getting rid of that ridiculous underused filthy pool. The +7 realms take a lot of criticism but at the moment they are miles ahead of this embarrassment.

Must admit this is one apartment i have never had any interest in, always seems to be just pissed up druggy's just lazing around whenever i have looked in. and that pool thing must bloody stink by now as it has no filtration and with everbody washing their bodily fluid covered body's in it it must be in an awful unhygenic state.Yuk. Must be 75% water and 25% bodily fluids by now :biggrin:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit this is one apartment i have never had any interest in, always seems to be just pissed up druggy's just lazing around whenever i have looked in. and that pool thing must bloody stink by now as it has no filtration and with everbody washing their bodily fluid covered body's in it it must be in an awful unhygenic state.Yuk. Must be 75% water and 25% bodily fluids by now :biggrin:

Looool. Pretty much nailed it. 

• Haha 1