Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's very obvious why they did what they did...out of sight, out of mind.  Imagine the shit that would get hurled at Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina if they were to bring their (LMAO) polyamorous relationship to the forefront.  They will never show what they actually do away from the camera's to spare a lot of hurt feelings between Martina and Alberto.  The person that is losing the most through all of this is Alberto and I honestly don't think he knows Martina as well as a lot of people on this forum want to believe.

I agree.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is no RLC obligation to have sex.

It was to see family. 

True, there is no technical obligation to have sex, but many  more knowledgeable people than I, say that's where the extra money is.  When the trip was brought up, commentators said it wasn't for family reasons. So, like many others, we have contrary opinions of the trip.

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's very obvious why they did what they did...out of sight, out of mind.  Imagine the shit that would get hurled at Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina if they were to bring their (LMAO) polyamorous relationship to the forefront.  They will never show what they actually do away from the camera's to spare a lot of hurt feelings between Martina and Alberto.  The person that is losing the most through all of this is Alberto and I honestly don't think he knows Martina as well as a lot of people on this forum want to believe.

I think he is very aware Martina is fucking around and that is it not only with Nelly but others as well.  Alberto is far nicer person and smarter than Martina. He is most likely reading this forum to get some information. He has taken good care of Martina until now and I would hope she is grateful. But I believe he knows the end between them is coming. People change and she definitely has and will continue.  I also think whenever it happens she will miss him way more than he misses her. All she does for him is mindless sex. There will come a point where Martina (judging by her personality) will soon get tire of the love triangle with N&B, especially ugly Nelly.  I would hope she will think back on this experience and use it to learn from, if it is not used against her in life. I would also hope she will move on away from RLC, focus on school, meet someone to be kind to and she will want to settle down with (male or female). 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

I think he is very aware Martina is fucking around and that is it not only with Nelly but others as well.  Alberto is far nicer person and smarter than Martina. He is most likely reading this forum to get some information. He has taken good care of Martina until now and I would hope she is grateful. But I believe he knows the end between them is coming. People change and she definitely has and will continue.  I also think whenever it happens she will miss him way more than he misses her. All she does for him is mindless sex. There will come a point where Martina (judging by her personality) will soon get tire of the love triangle with N&B, especially ugly Nelly.  I would hope she will think back on this experience and use it to learn from, if it is not used against her in life. I would also hope she will move on away from RLC, focus on school, meet someone to be kind to and she will want to settle down with (male or female). 

I believe he is aware that she is very promiscuous but the problem lies in just how serious what is happening with Nelly truly is and not to mention if Bogdan is involved.  I seriously doubt Martina would ever tell Alberto that she is fucking Bogdan if that is what is happening.  I personally believe she is but without seeing it all I can do is speculate.  Alberto will lose Martina and it will be sooner than later.  I keep reading where Alberto does not satisfy Martina and she has to continually get herself off.  Combine that with the lack of very important affection after their sexual interludes and you have the recipe for disaster.  The best thing that could happen for both of them is for them to go their separate ways and not stay on RLC.  Martina will be the grand loser in all of this and that I can promise you!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

I like the first part of your paragraph.  There is human tendencey to go with the better looking person. I also. It's easy to give Martina the benefit of the doubt because of her attractiveness, Alberto, kind of slovenly. Alberto may  be the sharper of the two, while Martina has learned to use her ASSets to get through life.

Good point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe he is aware that she is very promiscuous but the problem lies in just how serious what is happening with Nelly truly is and not to mention if Bogdan is involved.  I seriously doubt Martina would ever tell Alberto that she is fucking Bogdan if that is what is happening.  I personally believe she is but without seeing it all I can do is speculate.  Alberto will lose Martina and it will be sooner than later.  I keep reading where Alberto does not satisfy Martina and she has to continually get herself off.  Combine that with the lack of very important affection after their sexual interludes and you have the recipe for disaster.  The best thing that could happen for both of them is for them to go their separate ways and not stay on RLC.  Martina will be the grand loser in all of this and that I can promise you!!

I agree with what you have offered.  I also think that the controlled relationship between Bogdan and Martina may have happened long ago. The relationship (sexual in nature) may be kept quiet because ugly Nelly is unstable. I also believe the grand loser will be Martina because she will not allow anyone to help her understand her nor will she listen.  Alberto would be the only one to be able to help her. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I like the first part of your paragraph.  There is human tendencey to go with the better looking person. I also. It's easy to give Martina the benefit of the doubt because of her attractiveness, Alberto, kind of slovenly. Alberto may  be the sharper of the two, while Martina has learned to use her ASSets to get through life.

Good point.

Well said!  Thank you

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

alberto by himself is still amongst the most popular cams... good for him 

Perhaps, waiting to see if Martina comes home early (not a chance) and with whom. Assuming Martina is not visiting family, if something were to happen on the adventure, Alberto would be the first person Martina would reach to out for assistance.  

il y a 6 minutes, yelt a dit :

I agree with what you have offered.  I also think that the controlled relationship between Bogdan and Martina may have happened long ago. The relationship (sexual in nature) may be kept quiet because ugly Nelly is unstable. I also believe the grand loser will be Martina because she will not allow anyone to help her understand her nor will she listen.  Alberto would be the only one to be able to help her. 

there was a situation the other week when martina had her tits out and when she realised bogdan was outside she quickly covered them up and apologized. If they were fucking surely she wouldnt have that reaction and wouldnt care about bogdan seeing her tits

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, yelt a dit :

Perhaps, waiting to see if Martina comes home early (not a chance) and with whom. Assuming Martina is not visiting family, if something were to happen on the adventure, Alberto would be the first person Martina would reach to out for assistance.  

or they like to watch alberto playing video games

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

there was a situation the other week when martina had her tits out and when she realised bogdan was outside she quickly covered them up and apologized. If they were fucking surely she wouldn't have that reaction and wouldnt care about bogdan seeing her tits

Could be.. but I would say she needed the have a reaction considering the other around.   

• Like 1