B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

2 hours ago, Tweety21 said:

Il n'y a plus aucun plaisir à regarder B5. Nelly et Bogdan sont détestables. La grande chambre est vide depuis un bon moment. Je suis abonné depuis de très nombreuses et c'est la première fois depuis la fin des appartements Russes  que je songe à ne pas prolonger mon abonnement

Tu voulais dire B4 ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i know but like me u know they are there for ever till rlc decide they need a new manager in barcelona

They could keep stay the manager , but they don't have to stay in a villa ... They can have their own appartment, and let the villa "ressuscitate" 

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

necesitan más martini y jagermeister o no pasará nada, pero también me gusta verlos jugar a los dardos y al póquer.

If they learn to drink nothing to object to, it is one thing to have a couple of drinks and become a little uninhibited or get "funny" and quite another to get full of alcohol, create a scandal that annoys the whole neighborhood or create unpleasant situations third (what happened to Vivian). And in case anyone has doubts, I'm not a teetotaler, I like wine, beer, women and F.C. Barcelona (not necessarily in that order) 😁