Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #3

il y a une heure, caius a dit :

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi E Llio t « s soeur ne participe pas  depuis qu'elle est là tout le temps

je pense que ce soir avec Eric la sœur d'Elliot va découvrir le sexe devant les cams 

21 minutes ago, dp7 said:

If nothing happens because of the Sister will stop paying for this shit. I will cancel my subscription 

I have.

Today is the first day without. And it feels good 😄

• Like 1

I'M tired of this dickhead Eliot, again drama, he said i can fuck Layla (the blond) and Eric can fuck Leya, but i do dispise Leya so i will not fuck her,and that create all the drama,and than Laya (blond) said sorry man, i dont want like this,either we are all into it, or nothing.drama continiue.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Without the baby, time to start the party

fe12b96f6a4ef7b721045c2089c8f73e.jpg9dd849c9e1120772e1de600a840ba1a1.jpg1df68b7db8d1323020355f3daaa86296.jpg3d6ccca151c72f70c29a259dbb8fc318.jpg

do you know that the last 10 min they said to Eliot either you join either go to lseep, than he was ready to go to sleep, than he change his mind and said i'm gonna watch a bit, than they said to him, dude decide wtf you want to do and the kid decided to go to smoke.i was trying to support this place just cause of Leya but now i;m done.with this immature dickhead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

do you know that the last 10 min they said to Eliot either you join either go to lseep, than he was ready to go to sleep, than he change his mind and said i'm gonna watch a bit, than they said to him, dude decide wtf you want to do and the kid decided to go to smoke.i was trying to support this place just cause of Leya but now i;m done.with this immature dickhead.

He's just a frustrated dude that can't deal with the fact that the attentions aren't over him..  so he tries to create a bad mood in all of them
Leya should just start to ignore him during the day and when this parties happen he leaves the place

• Upvote 1