Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #3

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Did Elliot do something stupid again?

no, they swapped partners for BJ, after a while they stopped and she ran to the bathroom and started crying there. Eric went in and talked to her so she calmed down a bit. maybe the guys said something that made her upset  or she just got jealous/emotional 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, they swapped partners for BJ, after a while they stopped and she ran to the bathroom and started crying there. Eric went in and talked to her so she calmed down a bit. maybe the guys said something that made her upset  or she just got jealous/emotional 🤷‍♂️

Whoever knows what goes on in a womens mind,quantum physics must be far easier to understand :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I mean surely she can't be jealous considering he let Eric do every sort of thing with Leya last night and she was all happy, probably emotional or maybe something crossed her mind at that time and she couldn't forget it because i just watched the timeline as i missed when it was happening and Elliot did nothing wrong there atleast in that moment.