Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Who will be the sucker(literally) to start the siphon off.?I've siphoned petrol and you always get a small drop in your mouth.Noooooo!!!!!!

Ohhhh...and some gets in your mouth.  Ewwwww

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Ohhhh...and some gets in your mouth.  Ewwwww

They're splashing around with thier unwashed asses in the water. So the fecal coliform levels are through the roof, with all the dicks in the water ,coccus bacteria is plentiful., or cockus for our purposes, cause strep throat! Some rod shape bacteria, from various rods in the water causes anthrax! And spiral bacteria cause syphilis. I should gave been a scientists. But here I am talking about toxic pool watering an apt pool! I'd rather be here with you whackos!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They're splashing around with thier unwashed asses in the water. So the fecal coliform levels are through the roof, with all the dicks in the water ,coccus bacteria is plentiful., or cockus for our purposes, cause strep throat! Some rod shape bacteria, from various rods in the water causes anthrax! And spiral bacteria cause syphilis. I should gave been a scientists. But here I am talking about toxic pool watering an apt pool! I'd rather be here with you whackos!

I couldn't have said it better. 👍

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

If that pool busted, that whole level would be destroyed.  The evil part of me would like to see that.  😈

Me too! What would these people do? Pack and head for the hills!

• Haha 1