Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Stephie is so beautiful compared to Sabrina -- but then he can fuck Stephie all night and never get a reaction compared to Sabrina who gets off like a rocket ship regardless whether he is using his cock or his mouth and finger--who would you choose?

Screenshot (3675).png

they both are very attractive, Sabrina has gained a little weight but she is still very hot, I won't be able to choose 😁  Scott is a lucky MFer 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Stephie is so beautiful compared to Sabrina -- but then he can fuck Stephie all night and never get a reaction compared to Sabrina who gets off like a rocket ship regardless whether he is using his cock or his mouth and finger--who would you choose?

I will definitely say Stephie.

I love curvier bodies, so Sabrina has the most attractive body for me, but Stephie seems more like a person that I would get feelings for. And that's more important.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I will definitely say Stephie.

I love curvier bodies, so Sabrina has the most attractive body for me, but Stephie seems more like a person that I would get feelings for. And that's more important.

He's trying to fuck Stephie as we speak.  He's kind of a dick, if you ask me.

I think Scott impressed the hell out of Stephie when he single-handedly cleaned up that pool mess--She is a very responsible  person and I doubt that she ever expected Scott to be responsible --He sure fooled me --I thought for sure he would put the clean up on his underlings-- When Sabrina first returned I questioned how he could possibly dump Stephie for her --Stephie has a gorgeous face - great long legs --a perfect shape - very fine tits and she is a very sweet caring person---It looks very much like he is kind of waking up 

It had to be very humiliating for her when Scott suddenly tossed her for Sabrina --She lost her bed and had to listen to every one saying how great it was that Sabrina was back--Yet she never raised the slightest fuss and carried on with the other people like nothing had happened--Hats off to Stephie..