Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

18 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Now I feel sorry for Sabrina --but then again I would feel happy for her if she realizes what a prick Scott is

Screenshot (3684).png

Bet you they know their way around the prick.

A mouth well fed , doesnt complain 😁

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It had to be very humiliating for her when Scott suddenly tossed her for Sabrina --She lost her bed and had to listen to every one saying how great it was that Sabrina was back--Yet she never raised the slightest fuss and carried on with the other people like nothing had happened--Hats off to Stephie..

It’s all a mutual thing just like it was and always has been with him. Banging girls like Steph,Lyla,lacy and other girls. But yet Sabrina is used to it!

happened in all th other places they have been in. And probably will just continue.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

It’s all a mutual thing just like it was and always has been with him. Banging girls like Steph,Lyla,lacy and other girls. But yet Sabrina is used to it!

happened in all th other places they have been in. And probably will just continue.

And Sabrina has had sex with Alex, Stifler and that young lad in their first apartment ( there might be more, but that's all I can recall ). so it's all mutual, the thing with Scout is that he has never had an exclusive relationship with any of the girls he has been with, he doesn't expect loyalty from them either, and whatever he does is out in the open. 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

And Sabrina has had sex with Alex, Stifler and that young lad in their first apartment ( there might be more, but that's all I can recall ). so it's all mutual, the thing with Scout is that he has never had an exclusive relationship with any of the girls he has been with, he doesn't expect loyalty from them either, and whatever he does is out in the open. 

Yep

Sabrina laying down in Guest room.  It appears that she may be ill, as she is moving slow, feeling her neck glands and fanning herself.  Diana brought her a shot (whiskey I'm sure).  After the pool debacle, it's probably a miracle that they're not all in the hospital.

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Yes she is sexy as all fuck

Screenshot (3678).png

Screenshot (3679).png

Diana aka Katrin previously had more of a banging body and her sex moves were fantastic when she first came into VHTV as Katrin and Hitchklof, her boobs were much better back then. She is still gorgeous but not comparable to 2 years ago

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Diana aka Katrin previously had more of a banging body and her sex moves were fantastic when she first came into VHTV as Katrin and Hitchklof, her boobs were much better back then. She is still gorgeous but not comparable to 2 years ago

To me her boobs look same...

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Well Scott fucked Stephie and put her to sleep -- now he is going to try and bang Sabrina 

Screenshot (3685).png

Well none of these girls are very fussy really just do what they have to in order to get along in their hum drum life. The fanny is a wonderful open ticket really to anything :biggrin:

• Upvote 2