Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

53 minutes ago, budda said:

Like many other VH members, I follow this project mainly to see the sex scenes between the tenants (I think - more or less - that's the same thing for you too). In fact, no one posts photos of women washing dishes or making beds.
I really like Barbie and, of course, I love seeing her when she has sex. Considering she only has sex with Ken, if he neglects her and / or only has sex for a few minutes, I am obviously disappointed.
That said, I don't question Ken is a nice and polite guy and I don't contest his relationship with Barbie either.
I know many guys who are Ken's age: there are those who study, those who read a newspaper or a book, those who watch news on TV, those who follow the History Channel or National Geographic, those who play chess or crossword puzzles, those who paints, etc. etc.
Ken does absolutely nothing: just video games.
Well, when you see a young boy with no interest and whose life is all about video games, it's normal to wonder, "If all boys were like Ken, what future would we have?"
So no personal fury but only reasonable considerations.

Nop, not mainly.. Also but not mainly. Why would it be mainly for sex scenes and would "lose" time at VH with so many options "outside" in other sited?! And your "facts" aren't correct. Maybe cause you are only searching for open zoomed pussy on cams you miss a lot of things 😂

So i'm curious, how many at VH have you found with that expectation that you expect Ken to be?? Can be with his age (probably he's one of the youngest) and even older
Why it's only Ken the one that should be the world savior?

24 minutes ago, stash said:

You are just trying to find a reason to justify your obsession, but it  just does’t work…

Exaclty

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, not mainly.. Also but not mainly. Why would it be mainly for sex scenes and would "lose" time at VH with so many options "outside" in other sited?! And your "facts" aren't correct. Maybe cause you are only searching for open zoomed pussy on cams you miss a lot of things 😂

So i'm curious, how many at VH have you found with that expectation that you expect Ken to be?? Can be with his age (probably he's one of the youngest) and even older
Why it's only Ken the one that should be the world savior?

Exaclty

@Robwinhas already replied with the same words I would have used.

12 minutes ago, stash said:

Not only I find @budda comments annoying and "disgusting" (quoting his own words), but also trying to "push" girls and boys at VH do what he wants make this place irrelevant...

I don't think anyone cares what you think of my comments.
What I think is that you are just a very rude person.
Do me a favor: don't read my comments if you don't like them; I will keep writing whatever I want. Fullstop.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, budda said:

Do me a favor: don't read my comments if you don't like them; I will keep writing whatever I want. Fullstop.

I remembered. It was you who were obsessed with Em and Sid situation! Again, you generate 2/3 of forum ads for Ken and Barbie. If you want changes, just submit apt to ignore list and do not post photos here.😉 It will have better impact than hundreds of discussion pages. They are guaranteed not to do what you want as long as they see good income every day.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Rather odd then that when there is no action,where ever, everybody starts complaining about it :biggrin:

Well, need some kind of balance. There is clear degradation of content. 2/3 apts in all VH are stable and old people. Many of whom do nothing. Or no any new activity (just ordinary family life with sex in dark). Or losers of webcam work from page 15 Chatrubate (GMT +7).

VH is the same job as pizza delivery, office or factory. And if person does not work well, he is kicked out. If someone is not ready for parties, wild actions and growth in terms of intimacy, then there are always vacancies in Pyaterochka.

Pyaterochka-Kassa-Bez-kassirov.jpg

VH originally concept not free housing club for everyone. Again, for me - Alex and Lina old conveyor is much better than current stability with reopening apartments from people started in 2018. It's a pity that they left business and no one continues their business in same way:cry:.

• Like 4