Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

9 minutes ago, budda said:

This guy really has a lot of interests...

Dude. You help them earn money. Their strategy is to play opposite way. Indignation and expectations - that BF cannot ignore her for 24 hours. As a result, they get more views when they play theater than when they fuck. As long as subscribers support it, it will continue.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Cullen said:

Bummer..... I have missed that!

I really like watching him sleep in his boxers. With the blankets off that is... 😄

I've have a video of his shower if you would like it pm me.

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

Dude. You help them earn money. Their strategy is to play opposite way. Indignation and expectations - that BF cannot ignore her for 24 hours. As a result, they get more views when they play theater than when they fuck. As long as subscribers support it, it will continue.

Besides one viewer that is totally in love with Ken for months (PRESUMABLY) seems it's totally clear what to expect from Ken&Barbie.
They don't play any theater there. It's them and it's always been them like this, having sex when they want.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Besides one viewer that is totally in love with Ken for months seems it's totally clear what to expect from Ken&Barbie.
They don't play any theater there. It's them and it's always been them like this, having sex when they want.

You can search their videos from the archives (from Alisa). And Ken was normal guy there with good fucking and few girls. They were also initially much more active ande with friends. But they noticed that quest - whether Ken gives sex to Barbie or not, brings them banally significant money (in first apartment after Stifler). Why strain and take risks?

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

You can search their videos from the archives (from Alisa). And Ken was normal guy there with good fucking and few girls. They were also initially much more active ande with friends. But they noticed that quest - whether Ken gives sex to Barbie or not, brings them banally significant money (in first apartment after Stifler). Why strain and take risks?

He still is a normal guy. Who else did he have sex besides barbie? 
I don't know if you ever been in a relation, but it's kind of normal (not a "rule" of course) on the first months having sex all over the divisions and then things start to normalize, it's not all about sex. If barbie had such a fan like ken have it would be possible to see that both spend a lot of time on mobiles, playing, watching tv and with their friends that keeps visiting them. 

What risks are you talking if they had sex more often??? Balls more empty? 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they start fucking like rabbits, subscribers stop watching in week or two. After seeing them in all positions and places.

Why they practically stopped calling wild party guests and started calling only boring guests - I don't know. Perhaps they do not want to break VHTV record of fines from Scott.:biggrin:💸

Who else did he have sex besides barbie? 

He kind of started his VH career with another girl as guest.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

If they start fucking like rabbits, subscribers stop watching in week or two. After seeing them in all positions and places.

Why they practically stopped calling wild party guests and started calling only boring guests - I don't know. Perhaps they do not want to break VHTV record of fines from Scott.:biggrin:💸

Because their "wild" friend was stupid and thought it could fuck inside the same group of people with different ones without "consequences", so probably she may decided keep her task in different neighborhoods of the city 😂. All the other main group of friends are regular visitors

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

He still is a normal guy. Who else did he have sex besides barbie? 
I don't know if you ever been in a relation, but it's kind of normal (not a "rule" of course) on the first months having sex all over the divisions and then things start to normalize, it's not all about sex. If barbie had such a fan like ken have it would be possible to see that both spend a lot of time on mobiles, playing, watching tv and with their friends that keeps visiting them. 

"He still is a normal guy". Sorry Sparkles but does a 20/25 year old boy who spends all his days playing video games seem "normal" to you? If he was 14 or 15 it might be acceptable but when you become a man you should have other interests.
No idea how old you are but if you had a son like him, would you be proud of him?

• Upvote 1

It really doesnt take a genius to see the love between Barbie and Ken--They have less people distractions at this new apartment and they are seen cuddling much more often now--Barbie is very independent in practically every part of her life and seems to really get things accomplished --Ken is typical young guy who likes to enjoy what he likes whether it be playing video games -riding his scooter or fucking Barbie--Barbie seem to be extremely responsible to me -I dont know what her upbringing was but it appears her parent or parents raised her rightv

We dont see 24x7 of Ken's life--We dont know if he has a business--works a regular job or if he is a drug dealer--Scott has no visible means of income yet he spends a great deal of time having sex with numerous girls and his house seems to be a place for young people to hang out --Yet we really know nothing about him outside of gossip--Sergio seems to not be hurting for money but we do not really know what he does when he is not in front of the cameras--Look at the Yah-Hope-Lola-Otto--What do they do off camera--What does Stifler do off camera--I think if Barbie loves him he certainly is doing something right

19 minutes ago, budda said:

"He still is a normal guy". Sorry Sparkles but does a 20/25 year old boy who spends all his days playing video games seem "normal" to you? If he was 14 or 15 it might be acceptable but when you become a man you should have other interests.
No idea how old you are but if you had a son like him, would you be proud of him?

Guess to you a normal guy/girl can't be in a project like VH where their income come essentially for staying at home doing their habits. It's quite interesting to see your selective pursuit to Ken habits ignoring all that he does except be on the phone.
And yes he seems a nice and well educated guy that never show any signs of disrespect with anyone that have a very nice girlfriend and seems to work pretty well as a couple till now (unfortunately for you)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1