Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

19 hours ago, maxfactor said:

oh thank god everyone is dressed.  Gyna off the hook again

Why so upset. It looks like RLC has another GOV bullshit show apartment in the program, wasn't that exactly what you like so much?

50 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why so upset. It looks like RLC has another GOV bullshit show apartment in the program, wasn't that exactly what you like so much?

no actually it has a cock and flop house vagrants...which if I recall, you begged for.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

no actually it has a cock and flop house vagrants...which if I recall, you begged for.

No matter how many times you tell the same lie, for me it's not about the guys but about realism. I have always said that it is not enough just to have guys there sometimes, but that the shows must stop.

BTW, All I notice is that the girls in this apartment are pulling the same bullshit as in GOV. I guess, RLC has managed to combine the worst of both our viewpoints here. They deserve nothing else than to go bankrupt. 😂

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No matter how many times you tell the same lie, for me it's not about the guys but about realism. I have always said that it is not enough just to have guys there sometimes, but that the shows must stop.

BTW, All I notice is that the girls in this apartment are pulling the same bullshit as in GOV. I guess, RLC has managed to combine the worst of both our viewpoints here. They deserve nothing else than to go bankrupt. 😂

You begged for guys over and over and over, saying that it was the path to "real life" and "an insight to their private lives" fucking ad nauseum.  You got the men you wanted, it didn't work like I said it would not.  Now you change your shit up...lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

You begged for guys over and over and over, saying that it was the path to "real life" and "an insight to their private lives" fucking ad nauseum.  You got the men you wanted, it didn't work like I said it would not.  Now you change your shit up...lol

I was looking for apartments without shows but with a view into real life. Of course, this also means guys, since most girls (probably all in the current cast)  are into guys. 

Well, I can see the whole situation relaxed, because I no longer pay for this shit. Have fun with your bullshit shows. 😂

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Oh well,  That's just the way it is.   :biggrin:

5 hours ago, james deen said:

bruno is rarely home hes probably cheating. The guests rarely show up anymore and when they do its not for long or only to sleep. Ever since gina and bruno came back from their vacation its not been the same

Maybe Gina complained  that it was too much with so many people almost everyday and she asked for privacy .. We miss Daniela 😔