Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

4 hours ago, james deen said:

Cleo is back😁

When all hopes seem to be lost , we get to see once again the marvelous Daniela aka Cleopatra .. let’s hope she’s stays around even as a loyal , non Eastern European ,  friend for Gina ☺️😇

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When all hopes seem to be lost , we get to see once again the marvelous Daniela aka Cleopatra .. let’s hope she’s stays around even as a loyal , non Eastern European ,  friend for Gina ☺️😇

from the side she looks a little like Ariana 😍
.... lol, guess she is 

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Anna and Lola at Gina

Gina seems to trying to get accustomed to the new Barcelona arrivals .. she might need it for the future 😏

Bu the way , it would be fun to know if Bruno is kept up to date with the changes at the Barcelona apartments  , even though I am sure he is monitoring any move by being an RLC permanent member currently and - oh , what a surprise -  he is the only one who isn’t interacting with any other Barcelona apartment , Alberto for example is seen with some of the cast at times 😂🤣🤣🤣

Fascinating to say the least 😂🤣😆🤓🤩🥳

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

..and so just as I say yesterday that Gina doesn't see any of her fellow Ukrainians, up rocks Ari, and the two new (returning) girls Anna and Lola, Fooled again 🙄 !!

She might have understood that she needs to act a bit more as a GOV than a normal couple apartment tenant .. 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anna and Lola seem to listen then to Gina’s suggestions for successful RLC duties 😁😆

I think you've got the roles a bit reversed. Lola was one of the experienced RLC girls who was there for part of Gina's first stay in the GOV apartments. They spent lots of time together partying off-camera. 😄 Lots of the standard GOV shows got started with Lola & co. Maybe including the chocolate body-painting silliness that it looks like they're going to do here. But maybe that was Nora or Irma or someone else.

• Like 1