Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I've said this before, Bruno is her Ross Poldark.Β  He's the sexy exotic man from Venezuela ... tall, dark, and handsome ... apparently now with a Masha-style hairdo ... he's lots of fun to be with ... fucks amazingly and causes her to melt like butter.Β  Yeah he has some baggage but she thinks she can deal with that.Β  He is her fantasy choice.Β  She will not stay with him but it will take much more time for this to sort out.Β  They are fucking right now as I type this!Β  People change slowly.

At some point she will come to her senses ... after "bottoming out" or after that 'significant emotional event" that I alluded to in an earlier post.Β  Then she will find her Alberto or Tibor or Aaron or Jordi or just about any of the other RLC men (god forbid not Carlos).

Gina is her own worst enemy right now.

Nice πŸ˜‰ I am in a deep sleepy sleepy mode currently , therefore will answer at another moment 😴😴

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , a nice sex session sets all differences aside πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Agree DD but even the sex is starting to wear thin for me.Β  She is extremely submissive to him.Β  He basically man handles her.Β  There are time when all girls "just want to be fucked hard" but I am not sure there are that many that want it like that all the time.Β  I could be wrong on this.Β  Variety is the spice of life.Β  It's difficult to tell how concerned he is about her pleasure and her orgasms.Β  Yet she does seem to get into it every time and I don't recall her ever refusing him, although I have to imagine it has happened.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

same guest who was at Luna'sΒ 

wait what ?? not Fridge girl???Β  Β 

she is kissing who ?is that ZAK ?Β  also rubbing her hand in his his crotchΒ  ...this should be goodΒ 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

wait what ?? not Fridge girl???Β  Β 

she is kissing who ?is that ZAK ?Β  also rubbing her hand in his his crotchΒ  ...this should be goodΒ 

it's her boyfriend, she isn't Fridge girlΒ 

both was guest at Luna and Zac apartment, they fucked in guest roomΒ 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, james deen said:

its so obvious hes cheating on her and she knows it hence the crying when he doesnt come home at night

To me, they just seem to have transferred the relationship they had in B4 (when he was her stowaway) to this new place. I couldn't watch B4 then when he seemed to be popping up all over the place and making the atmosphere there weird so I was pleased they moved him out of there. My view on their relationship (based on what I saw in B4) is that they clearly have some sort of mutual bond but seem to have clashing expectations of the relationship, hence the regular bickering and Gina getting upset about it. Unless one or both are prepared to compromise can't see a happy outcome for this. 😬 It is easy to cast judgement from afar of course but I can't help thinking that it seems to put Gina under a lot of strain.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I've said this before, Bruno is her Ross Poldark.Β  He's the sexy exotic man from Venezuela ... tall, dark, and handsome ... apparently now with a Masha-style hairdo ...

πŸ˜‚