Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the day when RLC knew what Real Life was about with apartments it was worth watching.  Since RLC sold to another it was changed to what it is today. 

I know .. but still, here we are , some romantics waiting for at least these real WTF moments that even if they occur so rare nowadays , at least they happen in a much more tensed  way than in the past .. I really had hopes that slowly and as this summer would begin , we could see evidence of RLC’s plan after the “ purge “ of the Russian apartments, a plan that was delayed due to the pandemic 😔 On the contrary , not only things have changed , but actually , they are even worse .. we are in the official beginning  of the summer and we even see tenants wear socks 🧦😱😱 Pff.. what can I say .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I know .. but still, here we are , some romantics waiting for at least these real WTF moments that even they occur so rare nowadays , at least they happen in a much more tended way than in the past .. I really had hopes that slowly and as this summer would begin , we could slowly see evidence of RLC’s plan after the “ purge “ of the Russian apartments, a plan that was delayed due to the pandemic 😔 On the contrary , not only things have changed , but actually , they are even worse .. we are in the official beginning  of the summer and we even see tenants wear socks 🧦😱😱 Pff.. what can I say .. 

$45 could buy something better than WTF moments    :biggrin:

Just now, StnCld316 said:

$45 could buy something better than WTF moments    :biggrin:

19,95 € can always keep the job done well as well 🤩😂 few times the replay is needed and my current 44,95€ per month is only because I work and don’t have the time to watch like in winter .. but as soon as November comes , back to the 19,95 fair price 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

its so obvious hes cheating on her and she knows it hence the crying when he doesnt come home at night

Imagine .. you know you are cheated but you are still staying .. as mentioned , Gina’s mistake also the whole story . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Imagine .. you know you are cheated but you are still staying .. as mentioned , Gina’s mistake also the whole story . 

She'll get an STD someday from this dude and then she'll be no good for anyone else.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

at first i thought maybe its his job but seeing gina cry in the morning when hes not there confirmed my suspicions. she should leave him and go back to b4 in the guest room and rlc should give the apartment to the guest girl and her boyfriend who stayed for a couple of nights. This would be the ideal scenario but it wont happen

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, james deen said:

at first i thought maybe its his job but seeing gina cry in the morning when hes not there confirmed my suspicions. she should leave him and go back to b4 in the guest room and rlc should give the apartment to the guest girl and her boyfriend who stayed for a couple of nights. This would be the ideal scenario but it wont happen

I think Gina , when the time of break up comes , she should take a temporary or better for her , permanent break from RLC .. her contribution has been amazing , she’s rightfully declared Barcelona GOV Queen ( the tenant with the most days staying in history of the GOV project ) , unless she keeps the apartment for herself and continues her legacy in RLC , it is better that she stays away from cameras so as to calm down from this rollercoaster adventure with Curly .. 

Many hate Bruno , but we all know who he is . He isn’t a monogamist , we all know that , it would have been a miracle if this relationship was full of flowers and “ love is in the air “ feelings by both sides . I believe that also for Bruno has been the first time he got involved with a girl for such a long time but I think this move with Gina in a permanent RLC role and not the guy who would be around ready to seduce any Ukrainian / Russian girl that would appear as a GOV , it happened only for financial reasons for him , as his job and business was completely hurt due to the virus .. 

Gina will go through a difficult time when the end comes , I hope she doesn’t fall completely to the alcohol reaction but still , this is at the end one of the most real life things we are currently watching , the problem is that it isn’t a pleasant one 😔

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Gina , when the time of break up comes , she should take a temporary or better for her , permanent break from RLC .. her contribution has been amazing , she’s rightfully declared Barcelona GOV Queen ( the tenant with the most days staying in history of the GOV project ) , unless she keeps the apartment for herself and continues her legacy in RLC , it is better that she stays away from cameras so as to calm down from this rollercoaster adventure with Curly .. 

Many hate Bruno , but we all know who he is . He isn’t a monogamist , we all know that , it would have been a miracle if this relationship was full of flowers and “ love is in the air “ feelings by both sides . I believe that also for Bruno has been the first time he got involved with a girl for such a long time but I think this move with Gina in a permanent RLC role and not the guy who would be around ready to seduce any Ukrainian / Russian girl that would appear as a GOV , it happened only for financial reasons for him , as his job and business was completely hurt due to the virus .. 

Gina will go through a difficult time when the end comes , I hope she doesn’t fall completely to the alcohol reaction but still , this is at the end one of the most real life things we are currently watching , the problem is that it isn’t a pleasant one 😔

He's probably got a wife and 2 kids back in Venezuela...😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I've said this before, Bruno is her Ross Poldark.  He's the sexy exotic man from Venezuela ... tall, dark, and handsome ... apparently now with a Masha-style hairdo ... he's lots of fun to be with ... fucks amazingly and causes her to melt like butter.  Yeah he has some baggage but she thinks she can deal with that.  He is her fantasy choice.  She will not stay with him but it will take much more time for this to sort out.  They are fucking right now as I type this!  People change slowly.

At some point she will come to her senses ... after "bottoming out" or after that 'significant emotional event" that I alluded to in an earlier post.  Then she will find her Alberto or Tibor or Aaron or Jordi or just about any of the other RLC men (god forbid not Carlos).

Gina is her own worst enemy right now.

• Upvote 1