B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

sure it all starts out with a little eye brow plucking   but it always  ends up with the 2 lesbians fucking 

and before the chorus of they aren't Lesbians start ... let me share some wisdom of the ages ... People give girls all this leeway... just college experimenting, a little pussy eating ...come on harmless fun, delightful even...  but not called lesbians ..... if a guy sucks a Dick he's a fucking Fag .... lol    'bi' it anyway you want they be Lesbos   lol

is the pretty girl known as nelly is a beautician or she s just practicing like she practice her violin?

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You have to remember that we have only had a couple of girls who have bated the first 24 hours they have been on RLC: Irma, Damira and maybe Telsa and now Nana

Don't forget that Ariana did bate on her first night. 😉

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hay que recordar que solo hemos tenido un par de chicas que han bated las primeras 24 horas que han estado en RLC: Irma, Damira y tal vez Telsa y ahora Nana.

Elvira...😉

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

Elvira...😉

My memory must start to fail 😉
In the beginning in B1 it took a month before the girls had gotten used to the camera and showed some tits

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

My memory must start to fail 😉
In the beginning in B1 it took a month before the girls had gotten used to the camera and showed some tits

That's what watching women bating for 10 years does for you...loss of memory. 😂

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, redole1999 said:

enlighten me?, you think someone is gorgeous and i don't, and you respond with some gay jibe, you are the one who seriously needs to grow up.

Many people on here have said the same thing about many DIFFERENT girls.  Most don't respond...If you're too stupid to keep your mouth shut, then I can't help you.  But hey...you got an attaboy from another fucking idiot, so you're in great company...lol.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:19 AM, redole1999 said:

well i suppose it must be considering martina seems to adore her stable mate😗

You do know that insulting the participants and calling them names is against forum rules?  

• Confused 1