B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

il y a 7 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

She's with me....she came to visit for a while yesterday too. Ha!

Funny how some have said Viv needs to go out and enjoy herself, she does and now...where's Vivian?

Nan still under the stairs in the fitness room. Now unfortunately,  that she has found this place she will use it often. Been in there almost more than an hour, came out briefly just to go back in.

what a shame just when i was starting to like nana

• Upvote 1

Tesla and Elian staying at home for a change, and they're in bed since before 18:30. It's one thing that they were told to calm down abit, but this is a pretty radical change for the sadder. The most promissing tenants we have seen in ages, and everything just stopped up. Hopefully they'll be more successful in inviting the guy that they were talking about meeting tomorrow. But it sounded more like they were asking him for a place to meet at. 😒

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Tesla and Elian staying at home for a change, and they're in bed since before 18:30. It's one thing that they were told to calm down abit, but this is a pretty radical change for the sadder. The most promissing tenants we have seen in ages, and everything just stopped up. Hopefully they'll be more successful in inviting the guy that they were talking about meeting tomorrow. But it sounded more like they were asking him for a place to meet at. 😒

their nights out has caught up with them, they will be back out every night again tomorrow

Vivian 9 out of 10 times  whenever not in the villa , will be with Pam .. there she is again today , perhaps Jordi can hook her up with one of his friends ☺️😉😇😎🥳

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, misterme said:

personally I would feel like a gooseberry here with these 2 lovers, a little uncomfortable even at this distance for me (apologies if I am on the wrong topic page)

I hear your sentiment and agree to a point but sometimes being around a friend, to be in their presence is good no matter the circumstances.

Like the party when Claire and the whole crew came to B1 and she participated reluctantly at first but ended up having a good time.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:
29 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Nan still under the stairs in the fitness room. Now unfortunately,  that she has found this place she will use it often. Been in there almost more than an hour, came out briefly just to go back in.

Let's see if Bogdan is as quick to stop this from happening as he was stopping Eli and Tes having fun. 🙂 

RLC (or Bogdan) should either put up a camera in that downstairs hall, or and alternatively move the couch into the fitness room. The fitness room actually could benefit from some furniture. Also, having furniture in a room off-camera only makes it easier for people to use that room alot more. We have already seen Bogdan went to sleep down there when they had guests. Next time it might be the guests who go to sleep down there. We don't want this to become a problem. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3