B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Tesla and Elian staying at home for a change, and they're in bed since before 18:30. It's one thing that they were told to calm down abit, but this is a pretty radical change for the sadder. The most promissing tenants we have seen in ages, and everything just stopped up. Hopefully they'll be more successful in inviting the guy that they were talking about meeting tomorrow. But it sounded more like they were asking him for a place to meet at. 😒

Well, B4 has seemed to have a de facto 10 or 11 PM curfew for the past 4 or 5 months. Other than the Gina goodbye party and Tesla and Elian throwing their own party by themselves, have there been any nighttime parties in B4 in that time period? I unsubscribed for a couple months right after the Gina party and I know that was the first one they'd had in months. It used to happen multiple times a week...

1 minute ago, timber said:

Well, B4 has seemed to have a de facto 10 or 11 PM curfew for the past 4 or 5 months. Other than the Gina goodbye party and Tesla and Elian throwing their own party by themselves, have there been any nighttime parties in B4 in that time period? I unsubscribed for a couple months right after the Gina party and I know that was the first one they'd had in months. It used to happen multiple times a week...

the bars are open now so the girls go there

Just now, timber said:

No, we had that Gina DJ party, and one lame ancient greek costume party, and that is pretty much the only event since January that I can remember. There might have been 2 or 3 girls partying on their own alittle bit, but nothing major.

• Like 1

I can understand the point of wanting to go back to regular gatherings but the facilitators of said functions are no longer in the Villa. Megan and Holly are gone, we have had Anita or others take this role on in the past.

I truly think if someone took up the mantle of this they would continue. Until someone steps into that roll it won't happen.

I don't blame N/G for not doing it. If anyone other than me noticed today when Bog wanted to get tan naked they closed the cover in the kitchen so you could not see him. Respectful.

They are not the non-party police. The last time I checked most of the residents are adults,  some act like it. Its okay to cut loose and too early to say we won't get back to what we have been accustomed to but like many people , I hope we do.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I can understand the point of wanting to go back to regular gatherings but the facilitators of said functions are no longer in the Villa. Megan and Holly are gone, we have had Anita or others take this role on in the past.

I truly think if someone took up the mantle of this they would continue. Until someone steps into that roll it won't happen.

I don't blame N/G for not doing it. If anyone other than me noticed today when Bog wanted to get tan naked they closed the cover in the kitchen so you could not see him. Respectful.

They are not the non-party police. The last time I checked most of the residents are adults,  some act like it. Its okay to cut loose and too early to say we won't get back to what we have been accustomed to but like many people , I hope we do.

they have off cam parties at the bar, havent u noticed that the B girls have been missing till the early hours

• Like 1

I will give a good example of what I am saying. Every resident who has moved into the villa goes to the Mercado to buy their own food and snacks. Nan is cooking and eating but has not made this move. Does she not know?

Of all the things, a basic orientation of immediate surroundings and facilities should be explained during the UM move in...right?

Sorry this makes too much sense.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, we had that Gina DJ party, and one lame ancient greek costume party, and that is pretty much the only event since January that I can remember. There might have been 2 or 3 girls partying on their own alittle bit, but nothing major.

I think if we' re honest, we have to say B4 has never really had a party. The real friends, the real guests, the real life are missing.

It is the GOV/COV concept that does not work. What they really need is a kind of roommate concept, with people who are really rooted in the area.

Maybe also larger groups of friends like Kristy and the Angels (with there BFs) who spend time there together at this places. Then there will be real parties.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u dont get what im saying, just ignore me

I get your point but post pandemic the freedom of movement and being able to see other faces, go..wouldn't you. Exactly. The girls have always gone out and had their fun. We get what we get.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I get your point but post pandemic the freedom of movement and being able to see other faces, go..wouldn't you. Exactly. The girls have always gone out and had their fun. We get what we get.

thats why they dont have parties which is what was asked

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats why they dont have parties which is what was asked

Did you not read what I wrote in response..