B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Did you not read what I wrote in response..

I can understand the point of wanting to go back to regular gatherings but the facilitators of said functions are no longer in the Villa. Megan and Holly are gone, we have had Anita or others take this role on in the past.

I truly think if someone took up the mantle of this they would continue. Until someone steps into that roll it won't happen.

when they have pool days nelly starts doing it and the girls muck in when they arrive

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think if we' re honest, we have to say B4 has never really had a party. The real friends, the real guests, the real life are missing.

It is the GOV/COV concept that does not work. What they really need is a kind of roommate concept, with people who are really rooted in the area.

Maybe also larger groups of friends like Kristy and the Angels (with there BFs) who spend time there together at this places. Then there will be real parties.

party1
a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.

I'm pretty sure these have taken place in B4 before...😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She is the perfect candidate for the job or the Radi if they got together the creative and the spontaneous would make for some interesting "themed" viewing.

viv did a good spread in B1 for pams birthday party, and they went to the bar that night leaving lots of food

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I can understand the point of wanting to go back to regular gatherings but the facilitators of said functions are no longer in the Villa. Megan and Holly are gone, we have had Anita or others take this role on in the past.

I truly think if someone took up the mantle of this they would continue. Until someone steps into that roll it won't happen.

I don't blame N/G for not doing it. If anyone other than me noticed today when Bog wanted to get tan naked they closed the cover in the kitchen so you could not see him. Respectful.

They are not the non-party police. The last time I checked most of the residents are adults,  some act like it. Its okay to cut loose and too early to say we won't get back to what we have been accustomed to but like many people , I hope we do.

If Nelly & Bogdan are going to be permanent tenants in the villa (which seems like a bad idea to me, but appears to be RLC's plan) then I do think they have some obligation to create an entertaining social environment. New girls are going to come in and default to the routine of the RLC employees they're living with.

If that routine is watching movies, playing darts and going to bed at 11 every night and all partying done elsewhere, then the villa is going to be very boring indefinitely. That's a totally fine routine for a couples apartment, but this is the one place on RLC that's actually set up to be a party place.

Now, I don't think that role comes naturally to either of them. Nelly's a bad drunk and Bogdan doesn't seem to really enjoy parties (possibly because Nelly's a bad drunk), but that's why I question the idea of them being permanent tenants in B4.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, timber said:

If Nelly & Bogdan are going to be permanent tenants in the villa (which seems like a bad idea to me, but appears to be RLC's plan) then I do think they have some obligation to create an entertaining social environment. New girls are going to come in and default to the routine of the RLC employees they're living with.

If that routine is watching movies, playing darts and going to bed at 11 every night and all partying done elsewhere, then the villa is going to be very boring indefinitely. That's a totally fine routine for a couples apartment, but this is the one place on RLC that's actually set up to be a party place.

Now, I don't think that role comes naturally to either of them. Nelly's a bad drunk and Bogdan doesn't seem to really enjoy parties (possibly because Nelly's a bad drunk), but that's why I question the idea of them being permanent tenants in B4.

Well said. Its a toss up on whose the worst when it comes to the aforementioned "bad drunk" Nelly, Kitty or Gina. The assimilation by association is a perfect analogy.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:
party1
a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.

I'm pretty sure these have taken place in B4 before...😏

Be honest, i think you know that these events in GOV/COV are artificial and far from real life. They are not a group of friends having fun together, but work colleagues trying to give a shows. This is also the reason why these events almost always ended half naked.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Be honest, i think you know that these events in GOV/COV are artificial and far from real life. They are not a group of friends having fun together, but work colleagues trying to give a shows. This is also the reason why these events almost always ended half naked.

From where I've been sitting for the last 6 years, many look like parties based on the above definition...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

From where I've been sitting for the last 6 years, many look like parties based on the above definition...

A group of employees visits another group of employees and give a show for the camera. This is not a party but work. Where are the real guests, where are the real emotions?

If you only gather the ingredients for a recipe, you haven't prepared a meal. Your definition is not wrong, but is far from sufficient to uniquely identify a party.

• Upvote 1