B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

il y a 1 minute, HappyChappie a dit :

I was about to post the same thing, I resubbed on Thursday. Only people on camera in Barca are flaming Nelly and Bogdan. 💤

Thank god the Euros are going ahead tonight. Best wishes and speedy recovery to Christian Erikson .

why come to this project if you are going to spend most of the time off camera going out and using the villa like a hotel. Just book a holiday and a actual hotel

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The FWB is only good for them. Bog is no dummy he tries to be accommodating but it has to hurt him on some level, that he gives his all to Nelly and she wants Martina. I said it earlier that its sinister like how minutes before Martina arrived today she rocked him to sleep with sex. Was still flush with that glow when Martina rang the door bell. He has accepted it for whatever reason none of us can figure out. Al is not a dummy either, he would rather Martina be happy and still come home to him. But I can't have half a person's loyalty or heart or friendship.

We are down or we are not. Black and white, plain and simple, cut and dry.

I think this is kind of the crux of it.  I do believe open relationships exist and I wish there were more people here who have experienced this and can talk about it.  From Nelly perspective, I think she wants and loves Boggy a lot and this morning's sex was almost like a pre-reward for letting her spend time with Martina.  If there was no Nelly/Martina sex, would Bog have any issue with this?  I think not.

And I agree with you about Alberto but it isn't clear to me that Martina's heart is into Alberto like Nelly's is.  We know she is frustrated that he isn't moving forward with his life.

I had a six month subscription once to Sirius radio that came with the used car I bought.  Previous owner never used it so I got Sirius to turn it on for me.  They had a Playboy channel I think it was called and I used to listen it.  There was a show on about swapping and swinging and this couple hosted it (a couple that swung).  All I basically remember them harping on over and over and over was that for this to work, both partners have to be committed and involved.  Otherwise, resentment seeps in and the relationship becomes ruined.  This was years ago.  I should google this, there must be resources online for couples who wish to explore these things.  So yes this is what is confusing to me.  I can't see the men tolerating this with virtually no involvement.  But maybe they do.

Remember Bill Clinton said blowjobs were not really sex.  Well maybe here nothing is sex unless it is male/female intercourse, so maybe Nelly and Martina are not cheating.  It's nuts. But maybe this is the nature of their agreements and understandings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I think this is kind of the crux of it.  I do believe open relationships exist and I wish there were more people here who have experienced this and can talk about it.  From Nelly perspective, I think she wants and loves Boggy a lot and this morning's sex was almost like a pre-reward for letting her spend time with Martina.  If there was no Nelly/Martina sex, would Bog have any issue with this?  I think not.

And I agree with you about Alberto but it isn't clear to me that Martina's heart is into Alberto like Nelly's is.  We know she is frustrated that he isn't moving forward with his life.

I had a six month subscription once to Sirius radio that came with the used car I bought.  Previous owner never used it so I got Sirius to turn it on for me.  They had a Playboy channel I think it was called and I used to listen it.  There was a show on about swapping and swinging and this couple hosted it (a couple that swung).  All I basically remember them harping on over and over and over was that for this to work, both partners have to be committed and involved.  Otherwise, resentment seeps in and the relationship becomes ruined.  This was years ago.  I should google this, there must be resources online for couples who wish to explore these things.  So yes this is what is confusing to me.  I can't see the men tolerating this with virtually no involvement.  But maybe they do.

Remember Bill Clinton said blowjobs were not really sex.  Well maybe here nothing is sex unless it is male/female intercourse, so maybe Nelly and Martina are not cheating.  It's nuts. But maybe this is the nature of their agreements and understandings.

i think the difference between nelly/bogdan and martina/alberto is that nelly/bogdan is a mutual open relationship and they are both fucking other people while martina/alberto relationship is a cuckhold. It would explain why martina was bragging about the orgasms with nelly and alberto looked happy

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, james deen said:

why come to this project if you are going to spend most of the time off camera going out and using the villa like a hotel. Just book a holiday and a actual hotel

I think we've been spoiled a little over the last 18 months, we had a good casting in the apartments and they were forced to stay in a lot more than usual during the pandemic. Unfortunately as restrictions are eased at clubs/bars, cafes, attractions and the beach they will be absent more often. They are suppose to be on vacation after all. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

i think the difference between nelly/bogdan and martina/alberto is that nelly/bogdan is a mutual open relationship and they are both fucking other people while martina/alberto relationship is a cuckhold. It would explain why martina was bragging about the orgasms with nelly and alberto looked happy

I don't think Bogdan is fucking anyone else. Right before Megan & Holly left, my Russian-speaking friend translated a conversation between Nelly & Bogdan in the kitchen where she was freaking out at him because she didn't like how good friends he'd become with them. She basically told him that he should be focusing all his attention on her. So if she's that jealous over him just being friends with other girls, I highly doubt she'd be fine with him fucking one. Obviously hypocritical on her part, but I think he's just besotted with her for whatever reason and lets her get away with pretty much anything she wants.

For his sake, I hope he is fucking someone else though. Seems only fair.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, james deen said:

apart from nelly and bogdan everyone from the b apartments are out. Nice to see im getting my moneys worth

I don't mind when the tenants go out. It can lead to more interesting things happening in the apartments eventually. The problem comes when you have tenants who are only interested in partying/having fun off-camera and never bring it back to the apartments. That's mostly the case with the current B1 and B2 casts (barring Pam who does bring her bf back). Hopefully those places, especially B2, can be revived with some new tenants.

B4 currently seems to have at least a couple of girls who are quite willing to party on-camera. But B4 doesn't have actual parties anymore. Just sedate BBQs that end a couple hours before it even gets dark. It's not a great sign when B4 tenants feel the need to move to B5 to continue partying after dark. B4's by the far the best equipped place on RLC for a party. And I know people will mention the neighbors complaining as a reason, but that's happened at literally every GOV/COV apartment. And B4's gotten by far the fewest complaints. They just need to not invite a dj with a huge sound system or have naked girls screaming and waving from the balcony. Somehow almost every cast before this current N&B lull has managed to have fairly regular night time parties at B4. They need to get back to that. 

And if that's not something that N&B want to do, then they really shouldn't be permanent tenants in B4. Bogdan seems like a great caretaker for the place, but he could do that while living elsewhere surely. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

il y a 21 minutes, timber a dit :

I don't think Bogdan is fucking anyone else. Right before Megan & Holly left, my Russian-speaking friend translated a conversation between Nelly & Bogdan in the kitchen where she was freaking out at him because she didn't like how good friends he'd become with them. She basically told him that he should be focusing all his attention on her. So if she's that jealous over him just being friends with other girls, I highly doubt she'd be fine with him fucking one. Obviously hypocritical on her part, but I think he's just besotted with her for whatever reason and lets her get away with pretty much anything she wants.

For his sake, I hope he is fucking someone else though. Seems only fair.

there was a rumour he was fucking holly but i dont know if thats true or not.