B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

23 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Nelly is really enjoying the eyelash session.  While Martina is just laying there, Nelly is stroking her face, arms and neck.

Doing those little things that women enjoy, and  Alberto doesn't and/ or won't do.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Doing those little things that women enjoy, and  Alberto doesn't and/ or won't do.

I can't understand if these two (ugly Nelly and Martina) are so in love, can not keep there hand off of one another and continue to go on little honeymoons to be alone, why don't they just get it over with and get married. Both of them disrespect the guys they were with and only use them for the penis.  They get paid by RLC so they have money.  Make the leap! Any thoughts? 

il y a 3 minutes, yelt a dit :

I can't understand if these two are so in love, can not keep there hand off of one another and continue to go on little honeymoons to be alone, why don't they just get it over with and get married. Both of them disrespect the guys they were with and only use them for the penis.  They get paid by RLC so they have money.  Make the leap! Any thoughts? 

because nelly still prefers bogdan 

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Any thoughts? 

I don't think we know but my best guess is they are becoming close friends ... FWB friends ... but nothing  more.  They will likely stay with their men.  Alberto is biggest at risk because he is a ni ni ... not because he is an average lover.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think we know but my best guess is they are becoming close friends ... FWB friends ... but nothing  more.  They will likely stay with their men.  Alberto is biggest at risk because he is a ni ni ... not because he is an average lover.

Bogs reaction to Martina when she said I will see you tomorrow was like.. tomorrow? oh  okay!

Its her birthday weekend right so she gets her cake and eats it too.

The FWB is only good for them. Bog is no dummy he tries to be accommodating but it has to hurt him on some level, that he gives his all to Nelly and she wants Martina. I said it earlier that its sinister like how minutes before Martina arrived today she rocked him to sleep with sex. Was still flush with that glow when Martina rang the door bell. He has accepted it for whatever reason none of us can figure out. Al is not a dummy either, he would rather Martina be happy and still come home to him. But I can't have half a person's loyalty or heart or friendship.

We are down or we are not. Black and white, plain and simple, cut and dry.

Just now, james deen said:

apart from nelly and bogdan everyone from the b apartments are out. Nice to see im getting my moneys worth

I was about to post the same thing, I resubbed on Thursday. Only people on camera in Barca are flaming Nelly and Bogdan. 💤

Thank god the Euros are going ahead tonight. Best wishes and speedy recovery to Christian Erikson .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ich habe ihn oder sie Jojo genannt, wir haben Patches, aber haben die graue Katze noch nicht getauft? Irgendwelche Vorschläge?

I think, jojo is very good 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

apart from nelly and bogdan everyone from the b apartments are out. Nice to see im getting my moneys worth

And Smelly and Bogdown are the ones that shouldn't be there. 😕

• Upvote 1