B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #4 (June/July)

9 minutes ago, james deen said:

before that starting at 1:12 am they were shouting at each other and arron pushed her aggressively on more then one occasion and threw a pillow at her

Real couple , real problems 😔

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Real couple , real problems 😔

True DD.  Excellent said.  But Aaron is playing with fire.  He needs to be careful.  It is going to be virtually impossible to find someone who can blow him like Hanna. You know this as well as I do.

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

True DD.  Excellent said.  But Aaron is playing with fire.  He needs to be careful.  It is going to be virtually impossible to find someone who can blow him like Hanna. You know this as well as I do.

We know that Hannah is adventurous , she’s open for all , she knows that Aaron is addicted to her , she pleases him ( as he does to her ) in all ways possible , so , sometimes I think she feels to have kind of freedom and things she wants , kind like of “ I give  you so much , let me have my one stuff too , my rewards “ , at the end , Aaron should know that whatever happens she’s devoted to him .. anyway , I always believed in my life that whenever a woman senses a kind of jealousy of her partner / husband / boyfriend , this is the worst feeling women can sense , it triggers them the biggest disappointment .. I think this is what’s happening with this couple , but .. as I always believe also in pure and deep love , this couple has it and love can overtake all obstacles 😉 and the relationship to get even stronger .. let’s see of course how it evolves 😎

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always believed in my life that whenever a woman senses a kind of jealousy of her partner / husband / boyfriend , this is the worst feeling women can sense , it triggers them the biggest disappointment ..

God forbid that I would EVER accuse you of overthinking something … but you may just be overthinking this one my friend.  What exactly are you saying in the above?  Are you saying Aaron is jealous of Hanna?  Help me understand.

Might Aaron be annoyed simply because she becomes sloppy when she drinks and wants to act loud and crazy at 3AM and be wild and he just prefers to not act that way?  No one likes to see their partner act totally crazy unless they BOTH are.  Saw the same with Bogdan and Nelly.  And when the twins were crazy TOGETHER … they both loved it.

Don’t overthink it! 

Just now, JenniferMom said:

God forbid that I would EVER accuse you of overthinking something … but you may just be overthinking this one my friend.  What exactly are you saying in the above?  Are you saying Aaron is jealous of Hanna?  Help me understand.

Might Aaron be annoyed simply because she becomes sloppy when she drinks and wants to act loud and crazy at 3AM and be wild and he just prefers to not act that way?  No one likes to see their partner act totally crazy unless they BOTH are.  Saw the same with Bogdan and Nelly.  And when the twins were crazy TOGETHER … they both loved it.

Don’t overthink it! 

I believe Aaron is well aware of Hanna’s drinking problems and he for sure gets frustrated  at times and he tries to take care of her … but , isn’t this also his fault that it is a problem that stigmatize their relationship ? What is he doing to prevent her from endless drinking nights ? Does he await a nice blow after the party finishes and before sleeping  ? ( although they can fuck of course out of nowhere 3-4 times per day 😆 ) .. 

Aaron is jealous in my opinion of Hannah ,  because I think she wouldn’t hesitate to do something sexually with someone else of circumstances allow .. but this doesn’t mean that she doesn’t love him , she does very much and I think she senses that Aaron is doubting this commitment to him and it might  disappoints  her , she gives all to him , how can he doubt her ? And this jealousy feeling I think it makes her furious 🥸

Just some deeper thoughts to try to explain actions that we see , but it is real life and somehow B5 provides 😉 Always great to exchange psycho analysis thoughts with you as you know 😎🥳😉😇

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just some deeper thoughts to try to explain actions that we see , but it is real life and somehow B5 provides 😉 Always great to exchange psycho analysis thoughts with you as you know 😎

And to think besides enjoying this banter we can piss off Mark at the same time!  Of course he banned me and won’t read this!  He’s still ok in my book.

Seriously, I hear you and now that I understand a bit better, you may have a point.

So my experience is that women who love their man being crazy jealous are women who are really into their man and they really want their man to be exclusively focused on ME.  Women who are furious or upset when their man becomes jealous … that indicates they are not so much into the man themselves … and almost wish HE would look at other women as well because it would reduce the pain of breaking up.  It vindicates her wandering eye.

Nothing is a bigger pain in the ass as having to dump someone who is totally and exclusively into you … but you don’t share the reciprocal feelings.  It sucks.  It’s always easier to dump the assholes.  It’s why IF Martina has any thought of dumping Alberto, it must be very hard on her.  See … I can weave my crush Martina into this one too!

It’s not that different than asking your partner “maybe we shouldn’t be exclusive”.  If both aren’t on the same page, this always backfires and one party gets hurt badly.

Heavenly Humorous Happy Hannah, just snuck in a quickie in the living room under the blanket. Oh how I love for her to just let go and be herself instead of this under control slave she has become. She was so much fun at first and now has become extremely boring due to all of the constraints placed on her by Mother Superior Tereza and Father Timur, along with Adolescent Aaron. For gods sake let the woman breath and spread her wings a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

hanna and aaron still havent spoke to each other or even been in the same room since they argued almost 2 days ago now

wow, i wondering how this gonna end, maybe a good pounding can solve it