Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Her parents are peacefully in their town, not in Barcelona.
They have been to a friend's birthday party, and then this morning Elena wanted to go see the sunrise on the beach.

Thank you as always. One thing though still makes me question the whole day and night. A birthday party that must run 15 - 20 hours and change an outfit and be at the beach 1/2 the night? That seems to be a lot of empty hrs. 

So much speculation.  And it would appear, that most of you don’t miss a beat. The one thing is sure we see Martina coming in the door to what she may call home, sleep, an occasional fuck (every 7 or 8 days or so) with Alberto to keep him cleaning and washing and to satisfy RCL and the watchers. She receives calls and rushes out the door, so we see her from behind. She is smart enough to do any real fucking off camera (learning from Nelly and Bogdan). She stays out all night most nights and comes to the apartment to get some rest and does it all over again!  She is also smart enough to know if she walks around topless, shakes her ass naked in the shower she will retain the viewership and income from RLC.

Do you think CC is losing numbers because RLC numbers and subscriptions may be falling?

considering pretty much every time we have seen Martina drunk in a party setting she ends up making out with someone wonder what happens all these nights partying off cam

38 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Para lelaki tua di sini akan memberi tahu Anda bahwa Martina selalu membutuhkan selembar kain di antara jari-jarinya dan vaginanya. Ini bukan masalah rasa malu, ini hanya caranya untuk memicu orgasme klitoris, kenikmatan seksual tertingginya. Omong-omong, pukulan hari ini adalah sesuatu yang istimewa. Biasanya M tengkurap atau menutupi tubuhnya dengan seprei. Saya yakin dia melakukannya karena dia tidak punya kesempatan untuk memuaskan pelanggannya kemarin. 

So yesterday M didn't make love outside his apartment?

5 minutes ago, Jimmyharianto said:

So yesterday M didn't make love outside his apartment?

Come on guys!!!

We have no proof she's "doing" guys outside the apartment.

The translators can't even confirm "Michael" exist!!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StanRB said:

Come on guys!!!

We have no proof she's "doing" guys outside the apartment.

The translators can't even confirm "Michael" exist!!!!

Yep! We have no proof. It is merely speculation.  With her sexual libido I would bet she is fucking someone!  Someone said earlier when she drinks, she makes out and she fucks.  Who knows how many at a time?  She has us all fooled and following her. She is carefully getting ready to go out again most of today with or without her friend to meet up with someone at a certain time. She continues to respond quickly to her phone text with a sense of seriousness. They will leave, and come back in early morning drunk. I hope I am wrong but let watch together. All of this playing and off came stuff is the reason I am letting my subscription go. Unless, I hear something more about school.  Oh what happened to going to school? 

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Ya! Kami tidak punya bukti. Itu hanya spekulasi. Dengan libido seksualnya, saya berani bertaruh dia meniduri seseorang! Seseorang mengatakan sebelumnya ketika dia minum, dia bercumbu dan dia bercinta. Siapa yang tahu berapa banyak sekaligus? Dia membuat kita semua tertipu dan mengikutinya. Dia dengan hati-hati bersiap-siap untuk pergi keluar lagi hari ini dengan atau tanpa temannya untuk bertemu dengan seseorang pada waktu tertentu. Dia terus merespons teks teleponnya dengan cepat dengan rasa keseriusan. Mereka akan pergi, dan kembali di pagi hari dalam keadaan mabuk. Saya harap saya salah tapi mari kita tonton bersama. Semua hal-hal yang diputar dan dimatikan ini adalah alasan saya melepaskan langganan saya. Kecuali, aku mendengar lebih banyak tentang sekolah. Oh apa yang terjadi dengan pergi ke sekolah? 

Why is Alberto silent?  M leaves every day and returns at night, apparently Alberto doesn't mind or pretends not to know...

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Yep! We have no proof. It is merely speculation.  With her sexual libido I would bet she is fucking someone!  Someone said earlier when she drinks, she makes out and she fucks.  Who knows how many at a time?  She has us all fooled and following her. She is carefully getting ready to go out again most of today with or without her friend to meet up with someone at a certain time. She continues to respond quickly to her phone text with a sense of seriousness. They will leave, and come back in early morning drunk. I hope I am wrong but let watch together. All of this playing and off came stuff is the reason I am letting my subscription go. Unless, I hear something more about school.  Oh what happened to going to school? 

🤣

"Someone said earlier when she drinks, she makes out and she fucks.", it must be true then.