Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

Martedì 6 luglio alle ore 21 si gioca Italia Spagna 

Direi che se vince la Spagna Martina deve scopare Alberto in soggiorno ma se vice Italia Alberto deve scopare Martina , mi sembra giusto ....

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

🤣

"Someone said earlier when she drinks, she makes out and she fucks.", it must be true then.

well every time i have seen her drunk at a party she makes out with someone so use some common sense and think just what she might be doing off cam not claiming anything as a fact mind you just going on what i have seen with my own eyes trust me Martina is no saint

8 minutes ago, Barni said:

In other words, there are too many idiots here :dodgy:

Let's say that there are those who prefer to invent lives rather than stay with their feet on the ground by putting things in perspective.
I have the impression that people have no experience and that they also very quickly forget that we are dealing with real people
Especially I really wonder how people can speculate so much when we regularly have real information allowing to put in context and in perspective a lot of things that we can see, because in the end, Martina and Alberto are whole people who do not hide not much, either between them or even in relation to us

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Diciamo che c'è chi preferisce inventare vite piuttosto che restare con i piedi per terra mettendo le cose in prospettiva.
Ho l'impressione che le persone non abbiano esperienza e che dimentichino anche molto rapidamente che abbiamo a che fare con persone reali
Soprattutto mi chiedo davvero come le persone possano speculare così tanto quando abbiamo regolarmente informazioni reali che consentono di contestualizzare e in prospettiva un sacco di cose che possiamo vedere, perché in fondo Martina e Alberto sono persone intere che non nascondono molto, né tra di loro né anche in relazione a noi

Grande Moss54  molti si fanno fanno troppe seghe mentali , io non giudicherei mai la vita altrui ma adoro la diversita degli altri 

• Like 1

A translation of the conversation between Alberto and Martina at 20:21 on camera 4. It is a bit long but it is worth reading:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_4?ts=1625422901&from=share

(M, from the living room) Now i feel better, after fucking. I feel more energetic, I'm going to take advantage of it and...
(M, in the kitchen) It makes me mad that they speculate so much, seriously man. That's why I never like to read it, because they make up some stories that I cannot believe.
(A.) Ssssh, let them wander into their world, each one makes the movie they want.
(M.) Shit, that movies are made with me, I guess not with me alone, but anyhow ...
(M, opening her hands and pissed off) I have come with my pussy that open from so much fucking, what the hell...
(M.) It makes me angry that they say this, and it makes me more angry that people who have known me for years say it, it seems that they do not know me yet, ...
(A.) They have seen the "party Martina"  that they did not know before, now they have seen her and...
(M.) One thing is Martina partying and another is Martina who is going to fuck around there, that is not true and it makes me angry
(A.) Well, they are all in that there is a certain Michael out there
(M.) What are you saying?
(A.) Haven't you read it?
(M.) But where do they get it from?
(A.) I don't know, ask them. But they say that it is not 100% true, that it can be but it is not sure
(M.) First, I don't know any Michael, and second, I don't know how the hell they make that up
        How angry it gives me, they say that and then also you can read it and you can distrust me
(A.) No, stupid,  I don't distrust you.
        Michael, what an idiot, it would be Michaela instead of Michael in any case, haha
(M.) Haha, the worst thing is that they mess with you,
(A.) And they say that I allow you too much, either that I play dumb or that I allow you too much
(M.) But what is that, who knows where they are from, they can be from ...
(A.) Shh, stop it, let them be happy in their own way
(M.) Looks like they are from these countries where the woman cannot leave the house without him, or ...
(A.) Stop it, you're already speculating
(M.) Not speculating, they need to cultivate, they need to open their minds
(then singing together)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Alberto was reading the forum this afternoon, and when Martina arrived from the street they went to the balcony and Alberto explained and showed Martina what is written here.

That is the background story of this conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

A translation of the conversation between Alberto and Martina at 20:21 on camera 4. It is a bit long but it is worth reading:

(M, from the living room) Now i feel better, after fucking. I feel more energetic, I'm going to take advantage of it and...
(M, in the kitchen) It makes me mad that they speculate so much, seriously man. That's why I never like to read it, because they make up some stories that I cannot believe.
(A.) Ssssh, let them wander into their world, each one makes the movie they want.
(M.) Shit, that movies are made with me, I guess not with me alone, but anyhow ...
(M, opening her hands and pissed off) I have come with my pussy that open from so much fucking, what the hell...
(M.) It makes me angry that they say this, and it makes me more angry that people who have known me for years say it, it seems that they do not know me yet, ...
(A.) They have seen the "party Martina"  that they did not know before, now they have seen her and...
(M.) One thing is Martina partying and another is Martina who is going to fuck around there, that is not true and it makes me angry
(A.) I don't know, ask them. But they say that it is not 100% true, that it can be but it is not sure
(M.) First, I don't know any Michael, and second, I don't know how the hell they make that up
        How angry it gives me, they say that and then also you can read it and you can distrust me
(A.) That I'm not an idiot, that I don't distrust you.
        Michael, what an idiot, it would be Michaela instead of Michael in any case, haha
        Haha, the worst thing is that they mess with you,
         And they say that I allow you too much, or that I play dumb or that I allow you too much
(M.) Looks like they are from these countries where the woman cannot leave the house without him, or ...
(M.) Not speculating, they need to cultivate, they need to open their mind
(singing together)

Thank you very much for taking the time to translate the discussion for us👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

(A.) That I'm not an idiot, that I don't distrust you.
        Haha, the worst thing is that they mess with you,
         And they say that I allow you too much, or that I play dumb or that I allow you too much
(singing together)

i love this moment
A piece of advice to the couple that I can give and that Alberto seems to have understood correctly, everything that can be said on the forum should not be taken seriously, many only express fantasies that are far from reality

I'm pretty happy that Alberto understood this, because what is said on the forum should not have an impact on their life as a couple, because despite everything, words have power.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, emnv said:

(A.) And they say that I allow you too much, or that I play dumb or that I allow you too much
(singing together)

Finally the truth from the words of Martina and Alberto,  There have been so many fairytales being told that I was extremely worried about their relationship.  But these are their undisputable words.  And I think they showed us their true love in their last session.  Martina looked very satisfied and Alberto the same.  Later you could tell that they talked about it in a very positive way.  They talk a lot.  I do not see any of the other couples in RLC doing the same.  They have agruments just like a real couple.  But they make up at the end.  The only thng I would like to see is, do not go to bed mad at each other. That drives me crazy.  Do not go to bed mad!  To be a star in RLC is very difficult.  You have to keep the audience interested and I think these 2 have done a great job.  Thank you.  And I hope Martina continues with her eduction and Alberto finds himself a way to keep up with Martina.  I have no doubt he will.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, emnv said:

(A.) And they say that I allow you too much, or that I play dumb or that I allow you too much
(singing together)

I posted a coupla weeks ago that their relationship was sound, and this proves it. It highlights the crazy speculation of some guys here, and maybe, just maybe, they'll shut the fuck up...Now you know that we have members here who actually know the truth...😏
It's great to see that Alberto doesn't take it too seriously, and Martina shouldn't either...

Many thx for this @enmv...👍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ElPronografico said:

Bad sex.

He's so boring OMG, Zero sexual energy...

But nice to see some sex for free in the living room.

I thought the sex was good. He had her bent over on the couch, knelt behind her to have sex then he licked his thumb and put it in her ass. I never saw him do that before. It didn’t last long but it was different for me. He came but I’m not sure if she did.