US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin misses the good old days of Obama/Biden. Like when he was allowed to invade Ukraine with no meaningful response from Obama.:sad:

he misses the good old days when dear traitor kissed his ass & embarrassed america in front of the entire world.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It appears fears of inflation and higher interest rates are now having a major effect on the stock market.:sad:

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The American people will be crying too with higher prices, increased taxes and a stagnant economy that inflation and higher interest rates will cause.:cry:

giphy (24).gif

giphy (25).gif

giphy (26).gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Public schools really fucked up your brain. How sad that you are so ignorant.

Present day American college students are among some of the dumbest people I have encountered in my 75 years on earth.:sad:

If Democrats are able to push through their $6 trillion spending plan retirement savings in this country will be wiped out by inflation.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the little snowflake parasite who lives in his parents' basement and survives off the money paid to government by American taxpayers.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, I want the market to crash so that I can lose my retirement savings just to spite Biden, right? Only you would think something that stupid.  You are so caught up in stupid Democrat/Republican politics that you have become blind to real life.

giphy (27).gif

giphy (28).gif

giphy (29).gif

• Upvote 1

The GQP strategy of simply blocking all legislation is going to cost them dearly.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Sen. Joe Manchin’s latest attempt at bipartisanship — a compromise on voting rights legislation — has again received a cold shoulder from the Republicans he’s attempting to win over.

• Like 1

Yet another reason GQP will get their asses handed to them in midterms.  This party hates the middle/poor class.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

States around the country are attempting to make it harder for needy families to access federal food-assistance programs. Republican lawmakers in Ohio, Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I hope yours is the very first to get ripped.

If too many people lose their savings and the economy tanks, losers like you may not receive their welfare payments from the government or the money they do receive may be worthless.

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:
TODAY.YOUGOV.COM

Kamala Harris is the 5th most popular Democrat and the 6th most famous. Explore fans of Kamala Harris and the popularity of other Democrats with YouGov Ratings.

She was so popular that she dropped out of the Democrat presidential primary before the first primary election. Her poll numbers were so low that she dropped out to avoid being embarrassed by the election results.