Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think you are right about that. This forum is not a gentle place. Not only for participants, but even for regular members, who don't share an opinion.

Just ignore him and he might be go away some day or go completely bonkers like so many times before already 😉

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Objectively, this is the only house that is worth attention now in all project. Others do nothing. You can watch all sorts of silly - extremely boring Beverly actions or Ken playing on smartphone/console 24/7. This house is the only one where at least something happens more or less regularly.

Yes, Scott is bad person. But we are not parents, not friends. I am not interested in personal life or character of pizza delivery man - I am interested only fast and hot pizza. It's the same here.

I agree 100% with your point here. I personally think people exaggerate very much how bad Scott is, but the point is that it shouldn't matter if you like him as a person or not. Atleast for me, what matters is how much life they share with us in the apartment.

Oxy and Turbo - friends Stifler GF. Therefore, they got an apartment for nothing (well, in absence of competition, even an empty apartment will probably be profitable in 1 month).

2 couples in an apartment - best years in VH.

2 couples can work, but you need to have 2 bedrooms. Now, if one of the couples want to go to bed, the other couple can't use the living room.

People are main thing. There were lot of mega studios - which closed in few months. And there were legendary participants who made best-golden days in the 60 sq. m apartment.

Я бы вообще отсекал немотивированных людей. Кто не готов хорошо заработать и приложить усилия. Ну вот серьезно люди уровня 99% скучной рутины не нужны. Их итак 30 квартир в проекте. Ярким, интересным, которые готовы делать всякие сумашедшие вещи и у которых огонек в глазах от статистики - напротив нужно делать приоритет. А не мариновать обещаниями. 

I agree and disagree. Yes, the people are the most crucial factor. A good tenant can turn a tiny apartment into a interesting place, and a big nice place doesn't necessarily turn bad tenants any better. However. It doesn't mean the location don't play a significant role though. For example, you won't have good parties and many guests if you live in a tiny 40m² apartment.

And about the part you have written in Russian. More people who are motivated by money, and by creating clicks and views is not what we need. VHTV is full of that kind of people, and the only thing it leads to is pussy posing and rubbish shows. What we need is someone who don't give a fuck about clicks and views, someone who don't care, who is genuinely spontaneous, and just likes to have fun.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And about the part you have written in Russian. More people who are motivated by money, and by creating clicks and views is not what we need. VHTV is full of that kind of people, and the only thing it leads to is pussy posing and rubbish shows. What we need is someone who don't give a fuck about clicks and views, someone who don't care, who is genuinely spontaneous, and just likes to have fun.

There is no such people, everyone who is in this project is here for money. 100% pure $$$. Even Sophia and Elon that are sex party people stop doing anything interesting in their home, their excuse is noise, but that is not true 😃. I personally believe that if vhtv won’t get a competitive new site, things won’t change. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Real life, or whatever you want to call it, went out the window years ago. As @moonlight89said now it's all about money,posing and shows. Even shoving yer fanny and ass in the cams seems to earn money these days judging by the previews.

25 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Even Sophia and Elon that are sex party people stop doing anything interesting in their home, their excuse is noise, but that is not true

Of course not. Elon is just a guy who likes to hear himself talk and thinks nobody will notice the bs he tells us. He reminds me of Anthony 😁

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course not. Elon is just a guy who likes to hear himself talk and thinks nobody will notice the bs he tells us. He reminds me of Anthony 😁

Sounds very similar to many on CC then :biggrin:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

There is no such people, everyone who is in this project is here for money. 100% pure $$$. Even Sophia and Elon that are sex party people stop doing anything interesting in their home, their excuse is noise, but that is not true 😃. I personally believe that if vhtv won’t get a competitive new site, things won’t change. 

Possibly true. It doesn't stop me from wishing there were more people like that though. 

It is pity about the competitors. There are only two real alternatives. RLC and VHTV. Several new sites were started a few years back, but they have mostly ducked under. Camarads is a scam.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Possibly true. It doesn't stop me from wishing there were more people like that though. 

It is pity about the competitors. There are only two real alternatives. RLC and VHTV. Several new sites were started a few years back, but they have mostly ducked under. Camarads is a scam.

There is Voyeurlife from the liar Anthony where you can watch a piano all day 😂

• Haha 2