Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Did Scott have sex with more than one girl ? I only saw him with that brunette, once in the shower & couple of times in the bedroom. and this girl in your photo gave Scott a handjob but it didn't go any further as she ran away when Scott tried to touch her boobs 😃

Yes-Scott had sex with two brunettes last night--one had tattoos  on both her arms but the one with knockout body and really, really into their sex he fucked last in his bed did not 

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes-Scott had sex with two brunettes last night--one had tattoos  on both her arms but the one with knockout body and really, really into their sex he fucked last in his bed did not 

This is the girl we’re talking about. He didn’t have sex with her did he @sr71gn ?

64D2CFD7-D656-4596-818C-AC85062402A0.png

12 minutes ago, x192023 said:

This is the girl we’re talking about. He didn’t have sex with her did he @sr71gn ?

No she tried. she was upstairs, between his 2 fuck succession with brunette,  he was in Scotts bedroom and came on pretty strongly to Scott and even tried to play with his dick , but he blew her off.  I think brunette was on his mind because he went back to screwing her after tattoo girl left.

17 minutes ago, x192023 said:

very possibly --I would have to find it again--He lines up girl after girl  and it makes keeping track difficult and you can only go back a few days to watch regular activity--That dress looks very familiar 

2 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

No she tried. she was upstairs, between his 2 fuck succession with brunette,  he was in Scotts bedroom and came on pretty strongly to Scott and even tried to play with his dick , but he blew her off.  I think brunette was on his mind because he went back to screwing her after tattoo girl left.

Scott couldn't care less if it's the brunette, the blond, the white, the green. As long as he keeps his stock renewed and updated with extras, he can stay in the bed just waiting for the material to work

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Scott couldn't care less if it's the brunette, the blond, the white, the green. As long as he keeps his stock renewed and updated with extras, he can stay in the bed just waiting for the material to work

Well if site ever comes online again I can double check

16 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

very possibly --I would have to find it again--He lines up girl after girl  and it makes keeping track difficult and you can only go back a few days to watch regular activity--That dress looks very familiar 

She’s wearing jeans. Same girl that gave him a hand job

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

ok, I must have missed the one with tattoos, do you have any picture of that girl ? 

I am sure he had sex with the same girl in the shower and 2 rounds in the bedroom. here is the ink to all videos from yesterday actions

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Realm: Benjamin. Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1