B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

Poolparty

yep, I wondered what the special nosh was that Ari was preparing last night - some sort of ham/gammon pot with onions or so it looked to me. If the Toxic Twins  (AKA the Two Tarts) rock up it may be fun and frolics by the pool  😎

I love to see all these girls together. Perfect 80° day, Radi in her platform sandals and denim coverup. The smile on Nan's face, Ariana in her off the shoulder red/white coverup her ass is so..., Martina with her black and white 2 piece, Amira in her bone collection 2 piec. Vivian in her Baywatch one piece. Even Lola and Anna are in the villa today. Elian after her long night asleep in the penthouse. Grills fired up, time to turn up.. cheers!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I love to see all these girls together. Perfect 80° day, Radi in her platform sandals and denim coverup. The smile on Nan's face, Ariana in her off the shoulder red/white coverup her ass is so..., Martina with her black and white 2 piece, Amira in her bone collection 2 piec. Vivian in her Baywatch one piece. Even Lola and Anna are in the villa today. Elian after her long night asleep in the penthouse. Grills fired up, time to turn up.. cheers!!

and now Pam,

• Like 1