B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

10 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You do realize that you have to disclose to "real guests" that "all" events are steamed live and recorded? And their is a certain amount of liability involved too, damage, injury...etc.

By guests, of course, I mean people who have been informed about the cameras. In the russian apartments there were often a lot of guests. Especially with Anablle and Efim, Nelly and Bodgan, ...

Now all this always takes place only somewhere else and in the apartments is only one place visit the other. Again, why aren't there real events, with real guests, which could also lead to a balanced gender ratio, for example?

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

By guests, of course, I mean people who have been informed about the cameras. In the russian apartments there were often a lot of guests. Especially with Anablle and Efim, Nelly and Bodgan, ...

Now all this always takes place only somewhere else and in the apartments is only one place visit the other. Again, why aren't there real events, with real guests, which could also lead to a balanced gender ratio, for example?

Only RLC knows the answer to your question ask them. You're right these people aren't real, we can't see or hear them, they don't feel anything, they're robots.. its just a mirage.

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What's wrong with Elian ??  Why isn't she joining the others ?? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

she waved at a party guest from her bed not sure if that counts as participation😀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why not just have real parties with real guests and real emotions?

That would of course have been the best. I had great hopes for Tesla and Elian, but they haven't been able to change much in this direction either. The party life on RLC is completely dead. Realistic parties with real guests, I only found 1 apartment on VHTV where it's pretty good. It is dead all over the place. In the mean time pool parties are the best thing we can have now. I won't criticize it. It is somuch better than almost anything else they could have come up with.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let’s enjoy this nice thing they do today , it is a step towards the right direction and I think most of them know it and feel it , that’s why also the amount of fair comments and more positive feedback than what happens at times with similar things .. a step forwards can lead maybe to the next  one  , let’s start then with the easy and possible and who knows ? If this proves to be a success ( there’s no Claire and Carlos for drama for example )  , we might be seeing them repeating it and even with more people or outsiders , who knows ? The only concern is for Hanna to try and stay sober and not  start behaving foolish .. 😆  I personally like this today and I consider it a success , we can see things like the ones you are mentioning then through out the summer which just started .

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Only RLC knows the answer to your question ask them. You're right these people aren't real, we can't see or hear them, they don't feel anything, their robots.. its just a mirage.

Have you ever been to the theater? Real people pretending to be something they are not. Even though I'm not saying that these girls are just working off a script, but RLC is ultimately not even close to a glimpse into their private lives. It's a facade with three groups of girls, disconnected from their real friends, some maybe even disconnected from there BFs at home, visiting each other again and again to serve as a jerk-off template in front of the camera in as little clothing as possible.

No development, no emotions, just a facade for the camera. Empty of content like death.

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... and then tomorrow the same people go to B1 and have the party there? It is an illusion. This kind of artificial RLC events, where always the same people, always in their underwear in front of the camera make a fool of themselves, without any connections to the outside, without any real friends or real emotions, all shallowly washed, ...

Why not just have real parties with real guests and real emotions?

Let's have a look at what happened the last two times we had a 'real' party with 'real' guests. Those two parties ended with the cops knocking on the door. Hence we've not had any 'real' parties since.

There's more than 3 girls in one place and hey presto up you pop from under your rock. 🤣

• Upvote 1