B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

14 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I love to see all these girls together. Perfect 80° day, Radi in her platform sandals and denim coverup. The smile on Nan's face, Ariana in her off the shoulder red/white coverup her ass is so..., Martina with her black and white 2 piece, Amira in her bone collection 2 piec. Vivian in her Baywatch one piece. Even Lola and Anna are in the villa today. Elian after her long night asleep in the penthouse. Grills fired up, time to turn up.. cheers!!

Let me guess, not a single actual guest, but once again only RLC visits RLC, right?

il y a 5 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Laissez-moi deviner, pas un seul invité réel, mais encore une fois, seul RLC visite RLC, n'est-ce pas ?

Alladino, pour vous taquiner il y a un ( 1 ) invité réel,  c'est le copain de Bogdan et Nelly !!! 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let me guess, not a single actual guest, but once again only RLC visits RLC, right?

Its as someone said a "company" party. But we still have the best seat in the house. Enjoy it for what it is. They could go shopping, go to the beach or something else and we can stare at empty rooms or a pool party with everyone 🤔 in attendance.... I will take the 🥳 pool party.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I consider this perhaps the best gathering after a very long time and of course , it is simply what I think most of the subscribers  would  like to see , this nice atmosphere amongst all colleagues who work for the same company , they finally made it and it is great to see all of them for the very first time . 

This can always help to bond friendships even more , see with which people you can actually discuss a bit more and with who you don’t have things in common and politely keep distant . I hope for more things like this which ultimately can help for more things happening at each apartment of the GOV . Whoever thought about it , well done 👏👏

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Its as someone said a "company" party. But we still have the best seat in the house. Enjoy it for what it is. They could go shopping, go to the beach or something else and we can stare at empty rooms or a pool party with everyone 🤔 in attendance.... I will take the 🥳 pool party.

Perfectly excellent said 😇

• Upvote 2

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

They could also simply have a real party, with real guests ... It's always the same, yesterday in B2, today in B4, ... so much effort and yet nothing ever happens.

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

the offcam crew will be going out later so enjoy it while they are all here