B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Let's have a look at what happened the last two times we had a 'real' party with 'real' guests. Those two parties ended with the cops knocking on the door. Hence we've not had any 'real' parties since.

There's more than 3 girls in one place and hey presto up you pop from under your rock. 🤣

What don't you understand about the term real party? RLC brings all the girls together and hired Bruno's DJ friends to make music, is not even close to what I mean here. Do you remember for example Anabelle and Efim? They had real parties, made not only for the camera, but also because people want to have a good time. It was real and therefore realistic.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What don't you understand about the term real party? RLC brings all the girls together and hired Bruno's DJ friends to make music, is not even close to what I mean here. Do you remember for example Anabelle and Efim? They had real parties, made not only for the camera, but also because people want to have a good time. It was real and therefore realistic.

and remind me, what happened to the Russian aprtments?

• Like 1

A couple of points reading these posts as I catch up …

It’s early.  Most crazy party times happen late at night after most of the party-goers have had several drinks, etc.  Have any of the posters here had a crazy party during the day?  I’ve been involved in a few but the really fun/crazy stuff didn’t start till sundown.  I wish these girls would commit to staying all day and seeing what happens.  This likely won’t happen. But this pool party is starting off like pool parties I have been to.

I do not condone drugs at all and for myself I can become open and fun loving with just a few glasses of wine … but I think it’s a bit ironic that when the drugs come out, there is a huge outcry here … yet today there is complaining that this party is boring.  I don’t think they are the same people who complain but I found this funny.  Face it, the craziness we all want is most often found when the drugs show up … (and I say this knowing we don’t see the drugs and this too could be a speculation).

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Going by what you talk about it's like you don't want to see the people listed on the site, you only want to see their friends. What's the point in that? Really what's the point?

• Upvote 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Going by what you talk about it's like you don't want to see the people listed on the site, you only want to see their friends. What's the point in that? Really what's the pint?

Real relationships, real life, not these posed show events that would never happen if it wasn't for the camera. Ultimately, it's about filling RLC with actual life again.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

A couple of points reading these posts as I catch up …

It’s early.  Most crazy party times happen late at night after most of the party-goers have had several drinks, etc.  Have any of the posters here had a crazy party during the day?  I’ve been involved in a few but the really fun/crazy stuff didn’t start till sundown.  I wish these girls would commit to staying all day and seeing what happens.  This likely won’t happen. But this pool party is starting off like pool parties I have been to.

I do not condone drugs at all and for myself I can become open and fun loving with just a few glasses of wine … but I think it’s a bit ironic that when the drugs come out, there is a huge outcry here … yet today there is complaining that this party is boring.  I don’t think they are the same people who complain but I found this funny.  Face it, the craziness we all want is most often found when the drugs show up … (and I say this knowing we don’t see the drugs and this too could be a speculation).

u have parties in the day when u are going out that night

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Real relationships, real life, not these posed show events that would never happen if it wasn't for the camera. Ultimately, it's about filling RLC with actual life again.

It's better than them doing it at the beach or somewhere else where we see fuck all.

Do you watch the Flintstones hoping to see the Rubbles? 🙂 

• Haha 2