B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

imagine how much fun these pool parties could be if they could actually get drunk and have fun BUT NO  they had to have that god damned stupid DJ party for Gina and now this is the best we get 

spot on, that party signalled the end of an 'wild' parties in Villa.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Its as someone said a "company" party. But we still have the best seat in the house. Enjoy it for what it is. They could go shopping, go to the beach or something else and we can stare at empty rooms or a pool party with everyone 🤔 in attendance.... I will take the 🥳 pool party.

Yes, a pool party is always nice! I'll take that over the stuff we had in B2 last night any day. It has started very early though, so I doubt that it will be much of a party, but it is a great real life social gathering. 👍🏻

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, a pool party is always nice! I'll take that over the stuff we had in B2 last night any day. It has started very early though, so I doubt that it will be much of a party, but it is a great real life social gathering. 👍🏻

... and then tomorrow the same people go to B1 and have the party there? It is an illusion. This kind of artificial RLC events, where always the same people, always in their underwear in front of the camera make a fool of themselves, without any connections to the outside, without any real friends or real emotions, all shallowly washed, ...

Why not just have real parties with real guests and real emotions?

il y a 17 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I consider this perhaps the best gathering after a very long time and of course , it is simply what I think most of the subscribers  would  like to see , this nice atmosphere amongst all colleagues who work for the same company , they finally made it and it is great to see all of them for the very first time . 

This can always help to bond friendships even more , see with which people you can actually discuss a bit more and with who you don’t have things in common and politely keep distant . I hope for more things like this which ultimately can help for more things happening at each apartment of the GOV . Whoever thought about it , well done 👏👏

they had a gathering the other week with all the b tenants. It was the day when t and e went to b5

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

... and then tomorrow the same people go to B1 and have the party there? It is an illusion. This kind of artificial RLC events, where always the same people, always in their underwear in front of the camera make a fool of themselves, without any connections to the outside, without any real friends or real emotions, all shallowly washed, ...

Why not just have real parties with real guests and real emotions?

You do realize that you have to disclose to "real guests" that "all" events are steamed live and recorded? And their is a certain amount of liability involved too, damage, injury...etc.

• Upvote 2