B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

What were some of you guys saying a few months ago? We need change? We need new girls? Well, there you are got your wish. New girls means an empty villa for a good portion of time.

I hope they are having a good time, I really do but it doesn't do the villa any favours. I can honestly say if Elian and Tesla left tomorrow I wouldn't miss them. 🙂 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What were some of you guys saying a few months ago? We need change? We need new girls? Well, there you are got your wish. New girls means an empty villa for a good portion of time.

I hope they are having a good time, I really do but it doesn't do the villa any favours. I can honestly say if Elian and Tesla left tomorrow I wouldn't miss them. 🙂 

it's something that I always say, we know what we lose but never what we gain
Anyway there will always be some to complain and criticize whatever the participant
After that we must also take into account the time of year, for many months we had the same girls but over a winter period and especially with travel restrictions, which meant that the girls were often present.
If it weren't for all these restrictions, the girls would also have gone out from time to time and that's one thing I'm sure
We are now in summer and there are no more restrictions on movement, bars, restaurants and nightclubs are open again
It seems quite normal to me to want to go out after so many months of restriction
Let's be honest with ourselves and we would do exactly the same as these girls if we were them, cameras or not cameras

• Upvote 3

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Anyway there will always be some to complain and criticize whatever the participant
After that we must also take into account the time of year, for many months we had the same girls but over a winter period and especially with travel restrictions, which meant that the girls were often present.
If it weren't for all these restrictions, the girls would also have gone out from time to time and that's one thing I'm sure
We are now in summer and there are no more restrictions on movement, bars, restaurants and nightclubs are open again
It seems quite normal to me to want to go out after so many months of restriction
Let's be honest with ourselves and we would do exactly the same as these girls if we were them, cameras or not cameras

then they should book a holiday then and let someone who actually wants to utilize the villa to join

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

then they should book a holiday then and let someone who actually wants to utilize the villa to join

Because you really believe that there are people who would like to stay locked in a villa 24/7 in Barcelona, Spain, not far from the sea and in a city where the party is in full swing every day of the week?
Wake up guys, they ain't actresses nor prisoners

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them for going out and about especially if it's their first visit to major world city like Barcelona. But it's when any of them go out daily for long periods of time when they are suppose to be apart of a project like RLC, it's not like the villa is a run down B&B. 🙂 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because you really believe that there are people who would like to stay locked in a villa 24/7 in Barcelona, Spain, not far from the sea and in a city where the party is in full swing every day of the week?
Wake up guys, they ain't actresses nor prisoners

Of course they are not prisoners, and they have every right to go out and have fun. it just gets a bit annoying when they do it 5-6 days/nights a week and when they are present, they just look at their phones' screens the whole time until they go out again.  Although, the girls on vacation is the concept here, but in reality they are not on Holiday, they are actually on a job which pays them a decent salary plus bonuses , and all they need to do is to be in front of cams. I am sure if any of us do not show up to work 5/6 days each week, we won't last that long 😃

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them for going out and about especially if it's their first visit to major world city like Barcelona. But it's when any of them go out daily for long periods of time when they are suppose to be apart of a project like RLC, it's not like the villa is a run down B&B. 🙂 

No I know, I was just doing a general analysis of the situation based on your words
For the rest, I am always fascinated to see that we simply remember that a girl is absent in the evening when sometimes she has been present for several days without going out.
I feel these girls become objects for some :angel:

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Of course they are not prisoners, and they have every right to go out and have fun. it just gets a bit annoying when they do it 5-6 days/nights a week and when they are present, they just look at their phones' screens the whole time until they go out again.  Although, the girls on vacation is the concept here, but in reality they are not on Holiday, they are actually on a job which pays them a decent salary plus bonuses , and all they need to do is to be in front of cams. I am sure if any of us do not show up to work 5/6 days each week, we won't last that long 😃

I'll tell you a secret, not present in front of the cameras, no bonus, no bonus, no money to go out 😁
Otherwise I don't think their presence in front of the cameras as participants in RLC can be equated with any other work like yours or mine.
I think there is already a misunderstanding of this on our part

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'll tell you a secret, not present in front of the cameras, no bonus, no bonus, no money to go out 😁
Otherwise I don't think their presence in front of the cameras as participants in RLC can be equated with any other work like yours or mine.
I think there is already a misunderstanding of this on our part

is there no fixed salary ?!? my understanding is that bonuses are just cherry on the top but regardless of that they receive a monthly salary 🤷‍♂️ 

Vor 3 Minuten sagte bluewinner:

gibt es kein festes Gehalt ?!? Mein Verständnis ist, dass Boni nur dasSahnehäubchen sind, aber unabhängig davon erhalten sie ein monatliches Gehalt   

Monatliches Gehalt bedeutet für mich Arbeit. Ja, sie sind in einem Urlaubsort, das bedeutet aber nicht, nachmittags am Strand, abends in die Disco und vormittags schlafen. Keine unterhaltsamen Aktivitäten für uns als zuseher in der Villa.

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

is there no fixed salary ?!? my understanding is that bonuses are just cherry on the top but regardless of that they receive a monthly salary 🤷‍♂️ 

One thing is certain, even if I work very well in my job, I would never be able to touch what some girls manage to do per month.🤣
For a fixed salary, yes I guess he must have one, normal seeing that they sells their image
On the other hand, you like me, I don't think that we are 24/7 within our company