B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I think people still did not understand that there were neighbors around the villa who seem to have made it clear that it was no longer possible to have big parties at the end of the night like before

We can always blame Nelly and Bogdan but I remain convinced that the problem is much deeper than that besides Tesla spoke openly about it.

this is also why we have from time to time pool days with most of the gov / cov but that it does not last forever in the evening

I may be wrong, but I think the covid crisis makes me feel that the neighbors have come to their villa instead of being stuck in their main residence, the confinements mean that people need space

In addition, it must be said that the villa is already known for news items, remember the famous evening where it ended with punches and bloody noses, I guess you have to know how to keep a low profile for a while to be forgotten, because an eviction happened so quickly (Chris and Damon know a thing about it)

I also believe that the members quickly forget that this vila and these apartments are real apartments, with real neighbors and real problems

Considering the history it's no surprise. It actually makes for an attractive B&B.:smile:

An observation:     terrace, outside Nelly's and Bogdan's bedroom, the sitting area with table.  I always found it odd the chairs face the wall. I would not like to face the wall, I would prefer looking out into the open terrace area. The layout of chairs and table do make it impossible to view facial expressions and body language.  Obviously, that is the intent.  A people watcher irritation for sure. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

An observation:     terrace, outside Nelly's and Bogdan's bedroom, the sitting area with table.  I always found it odd the chairs face the wall. I would not like to face the wall, I would prefer looking out into the open terrace area. The layout of chairs and table do make it impossible to view facial expressions and body language.  Obviously, that is the intent.  A people watcher irritation for sure. 

In the beginning, the table was in the middle of the terrace (between the stair window and the window to the N&B bedroom). But was moved by some of the girls to get more "privacy" for what they were doing

T+V+E+N are back from shopping.  The dynamic between Nelly and the girls seems to be strained.  Nelly grabbed some food and went to her terrace, T+V+E fix dinner.  Nana changes clothes and jumps into the pool!

il y a 1 minute, MountainSwede a dit :

T+V+E are back from shopping.  The dynamic between Nelly and the girls seems to be strained.  Nelly grabbed some food and went to her terrace, T+V+E fix dinner.  

maybes shes mad they all went out without her

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think people still did not understand that there were neighbors around the villa who seem to have made it clear that it was no longer possible to have big parties at the end of the night like before

We can always blame Nelly and Bogdan but I remain convinced that the problem is much deeper than that besides Tesla spoke openly about it.

this is also why we have from time to time pool days with most of the gov / cov but that it does not last forever in the evening

I may be wrong, but I think the covid crisis makes me feel that the neighbors have come to their villa instead of being stuck in their main residence, the confinements mean that people need space

In addition, it must be said that the villa is already known for news items, remember the famous evening where it ended with punches and bloody noses, I guess you have to know how to keep a low profile for a while to be forgotten, because an eviction happened so quickly (Chris and Damon know a thing about it)

I also believe that the members quickly forget that this vila and these apartments are real apartments, with real neighbors and real problems

I frankly just don't believe this.

For example, here's Nelly from a few nights ago playing music outside by the pool around midnight: https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_43?ts=1624484901&from=share

If you're comfortable doing that, why would you not be able to play music from the same speaker inside the house for a smaller party? As has been done many, many, many times before without any problems with B4's neighbors. It would be far less audible than what she's doing there.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:43 PM, Mark Thompson said:

of course ... as usual you were defending someone and exposing the nonsense ... you always have ... I was just launching off your post .... it has been covered here many !!! times ... even if, or when RLC workers  read this forum....   it is to no ones advantage to bad mouth, be hateful or derogatory in any way..... REGARDLESS if it is ones opinion.... it is mean , hurtful and offends many of us to read or then have to defend against trolls, misfits and fools ... 

I have used the Kitty example .... upon their return the Hate against Smith was unparalleled in the early pages and pages ...... so to what good   ZERO to what has happened ... Kitty held up the paper to say fuck you haters and gave up her middle finger ..... and so the rest of the respectful fans got fucked over by the few relentless haters, moralists  and Kitty has done zero in those famous extra shows...  famous shows full on bates to all cameras in the apt... since their return maybe one ....   

side note if one wants to hate on and attack the trolls and fools here,  take your best shot ...  we can leave, ignore or have the fun of fighting back and exposing the fools here ...fair entertainment .... but again it dos ruin the mood and potential for some fun and sensible dialogue that most come here for 

I have no f'ng idea what you're talking about. Let's just go with the first sentence. Who was I defending and what nonsense was I exposing?