B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

Just now, wooders78 said:

amira started packing last night

ok thanks ...don't follow them unless they are visiting ...  I am curious about Elian because so many speculations in play about her mood change and what may have affected it...so is she bailing out or was there a shelf life  planned all along ?  it will unfold and hopefully a translator will save the day from the endless speculations that will avalanche after she , if she , leaves soon 

as for Amira , liked her stuck up aura always , gave me a boner with that bitch look and snobby, big aristocratic nose in the air....just turned me on.. lol     loved her Titties  and her involvement in many multi girl, sexy shows ...awesome stay but we are all mutually tired of it and a good time to move on...... and Amira if you are reading this I love you???  but as you go thru your amazing life ahead .....just follow your gorgeous, sexy nose ... kiss

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I have no f'ng idea what you're talking about. Let's just go with the first sentence. Who was I defending and what nonsense was I exposing?

Hey Ash you ain't upsetting people are you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok thanks ...don't follow them unless they are visiting ...  I am curious about Elian because so many speculations in play about her mood change and what may have affected it...so is she bailing out or was there a shelf life  planned all along ?  it will unfold and hopefully a translator will save the day from the endless speculations that will avalanche after she , if she , leaves soon 

as for Amira , liked her stuck up aura always , gave me a boner with that bitch look and snobby, big aristocratic nose in the air....just turned me on.. lol     loved her Titties  and her involvement in many multi girl, sexy shows ...awesome stay but we are all mutually tired of it and a good time to move on...... and Amira if you are reading this I love you???  but as you go thru your amazing life ahead .....just follow your gorgeous, sexy nose ... kiss

Clearly you saw a different Amira than me.  Her participation in "many multi girl shows"  is news to me.  All she did was ensure that every event that she participated in was dumbed down to her non participatory level to ensure that nothing ever happened beyond simulated BS.

They seemed to be friends before RLC,  The way they carried on in the first week indicated they were lovers before RLC.  If Eli does indeed leave. I think she has a better offer in Barcelona. 

Eli seems to be explaining things to Nana, Vivien, and Tesla, and a lot of laughter.

• Thanks 1

It doesn't seem shocking to me that roommates go out during the day or in the evening given the season, paid or not, what shocks me, however, is when we feel unnecessary prohibitions while we are in a private place . Indeed to party with music and excessive bass and very annoying for the neighbors, but it is the only thing that can cause annoyance to neighbors. The atmosphere is not good and not natural at all, it is even stressful. RLC has wonderful roommates, each with their own character traits, a good atmosphere has been built with Elian and Tesla who want to live a real vacation, Vivian who plays the role of dreamy big sister, but oh so touching, and Nana who of by her benevolence, her communicative smile and her charm, has managed to do what Nelly and Bogdan are totally incapable of doing, to unite this small world. I did not understand the reflection of the cleaning lady at Elian yesterday afternoon, passing Elian naked in the apartment. It is a private place and it is obvious that if she is embarrassed by nudity, she may not be out of place in this villa. When there is a pool party, bringing together most of the RLC members, it is unacceptable that people allow themselves to be locked in their rooms, or else they have nothing more to do here. This is behavior worthy of a 7 year old child. In recent days, when people went topless on the edge of the pool, Nelly walked past dressed more modestly than ever, as if to give them the wrong, while today the same person was walking naked in the kitchen and around the pool. The only noticeable difference between the previous days and today, no other roommates present, but always the neighborhood, and there it suddenly didn't seem to be a problem. Nana may use her kindness and openness, but all the work is wasted by two people who clearly no longer wish to merge with the rest of the group. RLC should pull itself together and make the necessary decisions. Real life, even under the cameras, has to stay natural. Otherwise, it loses its interest both for the tenants and for the spectators, and it becomes stressful. I don't think that's the goal.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's true you're not wrong, although it only lasts two minutes and Nelly still has a glance towards the pallissade
Have you ever seen a calm party at B4? because I don't remember it
So I think it's hard to compare what you're trying to do

I think it's necessary to point out that obviously N & B have no experience in running that kind of house. Buying tons of alcohol and getting the girls so drunk that they couldn't tell you where a volume button  is ,no less the definition of one. There were quite a few of us that complained about the excessive drunkenness and loudness and we had a volume control button. It's no wonder the neighbors complained and who wouldn't? I would venture to guess that not one neighbor complained about anyone being nude or having sex inside the villa. Nudity nor sex play within the walls of the villa would not have garnered any complaints. I certainly had no fun watching Gina being drunk out of her mind and acting like an idiot. It seems to me that N & B thought that it was the definition of a good party and encouraged the behavior. Obviously someone said this must stop, and it did.

• Like 1