B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

33 minutes ago, redfan said:

That's right!!!We are just voyeurs!Let's enjoy what is presented to us,without constantly analyzing as psychoanalysts or marriage counselors!

It isn’t bad to make such talks also , it can’t be that we talk only for pussy , asses and tits as it isn’t also nice to analyze all deeply .. variety and balance and we can all enjoy the forum talks ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have written it several times but I will repeat it.
After the second sexual encounter between M&N, Bogdan told Martina seriously that he didn't want them to continue with that relationship, she (M) talked to Nelly in the kitchen of B4 and they agreed that they would only be friends and that's when Nelly told M "we'll see", then came the tears and the relationship continued...
Martina also asked Bogdan if Nelly would let him be with other women and he answered with a resounding NO and as we have seen later he even resented her hugging Megan and Holly, that's being a hypocrite.

Thank you good friend omedo for bringing up the history ☺️

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Не е лошо да се правят и такива разговори, не може да се говори само за путки, дупета и цици, тъй като не е хубаво да се анализират всички дълбоко .. разнообразие и баланс и всички можем да се насладим на форумните разговори ☺️

Okay,let it be so!

1 hour ago, redfan said:

Just to be accurate with the facts and the conversion we should say if Bogdan had the attraction it must be to a boy,because Nelly has a relationship with a person of the hers sex!

Based on what logic? From my point of view, a lesbian relationship is equivalent to a heterosexual relationship nowadays. Even if homophobia is still being preached in Russia, many other countries ((including spain) are already much further ahead and allow same-sex marriage, for example.

Nelly has an emotional and physical bond with Martina. This is what is crucial and endangers the relationship with Bodgan. Something equivalent means that Bodgan enters into an additional relationship that has meaning from his side. If he is straight and not bi as I suspect, this quite clearly means a relationship with another girl.

• Like 2

Преди 40 минути Аладино каза:

Въз основа на каква логика? От моята гледна точка лесбийските отношения са еквивалентни на хетеросексуалните отношения в нашите дни. Дори ако хомофобията още повече се предлага в Русия, много други държави (включително Испания) вече са много по-напред и позволяват еднополови бракове например.

Нели има емоционална и физическа връзка с Мартина. Именно това е от решаващо значение и застраховане отношения с Бодган. Нещо еквивалентно означава, че Бодган влиза в допълнителна връзка, което има значение от неговата страна. Ако той е прав и не е би, както подозирам, това съвсем ясно означава връзка с друго момиче.

Е, логиката е такава, че мисля, че докато Нели се занимава с Мартина, той се връща и не напуска Богдан - всичко засега изглежда нормално забавление! От друга страна Мартина също се връща при Алберто, споделяме всичко, след което те правят секс, без никакви проблеми и драми! Също така, никой преводач никога не е споменавал, че и двамата са заявили ясно желание да напуснат настоящата си връзка и да сключат еднополов брак! И двамата просто добавят малко разнообразие към техния секс няколко пъти тук дадох пример със себе си, че ако моята приятелка (или съпруга) иска разнообразие с жена и това не застрашава брака ми по никакъв начин - тогава няма проблем! И засега е ясно, че връзката им е точно такава - те запазват предишната си връзка с партньори!

27 minutes ago, redfan said:

Well,the logic is such that i think until Nelly deals with Martina,then he returns and does not leave Bogdan-everything for now it seems like a normal fun!On the other hand Martina also returns to Alberto,we share everything ,after which they have sex,without any problems and dramas!Also,no translator has ever mentioned that either of them has stated a clear desire to leave their current relationship and enter into a same-sex marriage!They both just add a litlle variety to theyr sex lives!Several times here i have given an example with myself,that if my girlfriend(or wife)wants diversity with a woman ,and it does not endanger my marriage in any wat- then there is no problem!And so far it is clear that their relationship is exactly that- they keep their previous relationship with partners!

Imagine if Bodgan had had a little "normal fun" with, say, Holly. That would be him use the same freedom Nelly claimed for herfelf. The point that Nelly would most likely have made a drama out of such a situation does not justify that she can take more liberties than Bodgan, who is behaving in a strangely indifferent manner. So as long as Bodgan does not aspire to marry in his second relationship, everything is balanced after all.

I think your logic error lies in the idea that a same-sex relationships is not equal to a heterosexual relationships. If that's the case, you should really think about it again. To think that Nelly and Martina can't become a full-fledged couple is naive. Just like believing that Bodgan and Holly, for example, could only have sex if they ultimately aim for a committed long term relationship.

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Представете си, ако Бодган се е забавлявал малко, да речем, с Холи. Това ще ви позволи да използвате същата свобода, която Нели претендира за себе си. Тезата, че Нели най-вероятно ще се направи драма от подобна ситуация, не се оправдава, тъй като тя може да вземе повече свободи от Бодган, който се държи странно безразлично. Така че, докато Бодган не се стреми, за да се ожени във втората си връзка, в края на краищата всичко е балансирано.

Мисля, че вашата логическа грешка се крие в идеята, че еднополовите връзки не са равни на хетеросексуални връзки. Ако случаят е такъв, трябва наистина да помислите отново. Да мислите, че Нели и Мартина не могат да станат пълноценна двойка е наивно. Подобно на вярването, че Бодган и Холи може да създаде секс само ако в крайна сметка се стреми към обвързана дългосрочна връзка.

Приемам еднополовите връзки с хетеросексуални на еднаква основа! Също така казвам, че Нели и Мартина може да имат еднополови бракове, но досега не са дали абсолютно никакви признаци за такова желание! И докато нещата вървят добре за тях , и те са заедно, и  се разбират помежду си, всичко изглежда нормално! И сега малко спекулации-Ами ако всичко е добре насочена извадка от проекта RLC? Просто погледнете колко време и страници от форума използвахме само за тази дискусия! И тя не се провежда от днес!

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

I accept same-sex relationships with heterosexuals on an eqal footing!I also that Nelly and Martina may have a same-sex marriage,but so far they given absolutely no indication of such a desire!And as long as things are going well for them,and they are togrther,and undrestand each other,everything seems normal!And now a little speculations-What if it's all a well-directed scrript from the project RLC?Just look at at how much time and pages from the forum we used only for this discission!And it is not being held from today!

My basic assumption was only that in an open relationship both sides have to use the freedom, otherwise it is unfair. From this I have drawn the conclusion that Bodgan should also claim more freedoms for himself. With the reversal of the perspective via the idea of a fictitious relationship between Bodgan and Martian, I only wanted to make clear that Nelly would most likely not accept this and therefore is behaving very unfairly.

I also had the idea that all this may be just another show on the part of RLC. Ultimately, this is not a far-fetched thought, considering how much bullshit RLC pulls off, especially in the GOV apartment. However, I don't think Nelly is a good actress. Maybe the whole thing was planned as a show event in the beginning, but now, it looks like a lot more than just a show. That is also the main point. It's not just about the sex, the two clearly have more between them as just that. Bodgan is currently in a losing situation. Part of a household with so many girls, his wife in another relationship and he does nothing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Основното ми предположение беше само, че при отворени отношения и двете страни трябва да използват свободата, в противен случай това е несправедливо. От това направих извода, че Бодган също трябва да претендира за повече свободи за себе си. С обръщането на перспективата чрез идеята за фиктивна връзка между Бодган и Марсиан, исках само да изясня, че Нели най-вероятно няма да приеме това и следователно се държи много несправедливо.

Имах и идеята, че всичко това може да е поредното шоу от страна на RLC. В крайна сметка това не е измислена мисъл, като се има предвид колко глупости се изваждат RLC, особено в апартамента на GOV. Не мисля обаче, че Нели е добра актриса. Може би цялото нещо беше планирано като събитие в началото, но сега изглежда много повече от просто шоу. Това е и основната точка. Не става въпрос само за секса, двамата очевидно имат повече помежду си, точно като това. В момента Бодган е в губеща ситуация. Част от домакинство с толкова много момичета, жена му в друга връзка и той не прави нищо.

Yes,at a first it looked like a show!Then,espesially in the second and third sessions the two would literally eat each other ,they were in trance!But on the other hand,Nelly does not dramatize at all outside of this relationship.She behaves quite normaly with Bogdan,their sex does not suffer in any way!I know ,that when a third person appears in a relationship,the main partner loses in sex!It seems that Martina has some dramas(We saw her talking to Nelly emotionally in the backyard and crying on her terrace),but i don't know if they are caused by the relationship with Nelly,or something else in her life!(Thelack of work at Alberto,his lack of interest in looking for work,the learning and exams ,which she laid and who knows what else!)

4 hours ago, Solasa said:

Tons of normal married people are swingers these days and happy about sharing their partner. Can't understand how it's so hard to imagine a married couple that is showing their lives openly on a voyeur site is one of them.

I agree Solasa and have been saying essentially the same.  What I don’t know or understand is how this works unilaterally with just one partner?  I’m sure there are couples like Martina and Alberto but I would think the vast majority of “swingers” would be that both partners would swing.  And my understanding of this is that they swing together.  Some have suggested that Alberto is a cuck but he would be the lamest cuck ever if he didn’t want to watch his SO making love.

The fact that M and A’s “open swinging” relationship is so one-sided is what is strange to me.  And probably not healthy long term.

But I also think that M&A’s problems are well beyond their sex lives … ni ni and all of that.