B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

Pfff … If Amira is hanging around with T&E , then there’s no hope 😔😔 …. Except .. if Amira in a magical way “ becomes “ Olya as the days of departing ( will they be actually 🤨😂🤣 ? ) come closer .. but the two wild  ones and ready for everything with hiding Amira .. pff , something doesn’t look good in my books 😱😨

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pfff … If Amira is hanging around with T&E , then there’s no hope 😔😔 …. Except .. if Amira in a magical way “ becomes “ Olya as the days of departing ( will they be actually 🤨😂🤣 ? ) come closer .. but the two wild  ones and ready for everything with hiding Amira .. pff , something doesn’t look good in my books 😱😨

u talk like a leora fan club member, defending them coz u like them, they were doing fuck all before amira got with tthem

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Kenpaul a dit :

I like your reversal idea.  Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Martina was the homebody, and Alberto kept showing up in b4 sexually with one of the girls. Would that have lasted? I have a feeling the girls are more territorial than the boys.

Poor Comparison, maybe Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Martina was the homebody, and Alberto kept showing up in b4 sexually with one of the Bogan!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u talk like a leora fan club member, defending them coz u like them, they were doing fuck all before amira got with tthem

I defend them because in one month I saw from them what I haven’t seen from all of the girls combined in almost 10 months that they are with RLC .. watching T&E the last month or so ,not even knowing what more they will bring on the table  ( especially in the beginning ) was perhaps the most refreshing thing we saw with RLC since 10 months in Barcelona . 

• Sad 1

after a couple of months of observing i can safely say people are blowing this whole nelly/bogdan/martina situation way out of proportion. Bogdan has never showed with any actions he has a problem with the relationship between nelly and martina. The only actions i have seen from him is encouragement for them to be together for example that night when nelly got severely drunk and he had to carry her to the bedroom and martina followed them she gave nelly a kiss and he was all smiles i think he even asked her if she wants to stay with her.  Bogdan and martina are good friends.

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can I ask if Vivian is leaving the project (damn I hope not!)???

Cos I see she kind of cleared her stuffs on the tables and put most of them on the floor?

Sorry if this has been asked already.

They replaced the bedside tables of Nana and Vivian yesterday with new ones, so they emptied the old ones and probably just haven't put everything in place yet. Do not think Vivian will leave us yet,

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, james deen said:

after a couple of months of observing i can safely say people are blowing this whole nelly/bogdan/martina situation way out of proportion. Bogdan has never showed with any actions he has a problem with the relationship between nelly and martina. The only actions i have seen from him is encouragement for them to be together for example that night when nelly got severely drunk and he had to carry her to the bedroom and martina followed them she gave nelly a kiss and he was all smiles i think he even asked her if she wants to stay with her.  Bogdan and martina are good friends.

Agree. It's people being stuck in the 19th century because of different culture/religion and have a very clear way of thinking how a marriage should be.

Tons of normal married people are swingers these days and happy about sharing their partner. Can't understand how it's so hard to imagine a married couple that is showing their lives openly on a voyeur site is one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Нели не е особено добре изглеждаща, но използва, за да компенсира това с наистина симпатична личност. Все още мога да си спомня двамата в Русия. Нели и Бодган явно бяха една от най-добрите двойки от моя гледна точка по това време. Но също така трябва да се каже, че по това време RLC имаше много наистина добре изглеждащи хора. В момента случаят е все по-рядък, така че външният вид е напълнял. И все пак не виждам причина двамата да не останат в Барселона, а по-скоро мисля, че RLC трябва да позволи повече двойки да живеят в B4, особено.

Както и да е, независимо от дискусията дали Нели и Бодган трябва да са в B4 или не, мисля, че Нели е несправедлива спрямо Бодган. Нещо като отворена връзка може да работи само ако се практикува и от двете страни. Всичко останало е за сметка на страната, която остава ангажирана.

Понякога помага да си представим обратните роли, за да оценим ситуацията. Представете си например, че Бодган, а не Нели ще бъде във втора връзка с Мартина. Който вярва, че Нели ще се съгласи с това, живее в илюзия. Преди време тук имаше превод, в който Нели разговаряше с Бодган, че е изградил твърде близки отношения с Холи и Маган. Това наистина е изявление, което не може да бъде надминато по дързост, като се има предвид, че Нели вече дори прави почивки заедно с втората си връзка.

Just to be accurate with the facts and the conversion we should say if Bogdan had the attraction it must be to a boy,because Nelly has a relationship with a person of the hers sex!

8 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Харесва ми вашата идея за обръщане. Да кажем, за аргумент, че Мартина е домакинята, а Алберто продължава да се появява в b4 сексуално с едно от момичетата. Това би ли продължило? Имам чувството, че момичетата са по-териториални от момчетата.

In this case ,Kenpaul, things are the same-the girl is dating a girl,and not a boy from the feedback!