B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

Vor 2 Stunden sagte StnCld316:

Sie haben die Regeln die ganze Zeit umgangen, es war nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis jemand sie zurückbrachte und anfing, den Keim herumzureichen. Bei denen in der Villa bin ich sicher, dass sie eine lange Kontaktliste haben.  :breites Grinsen:

Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, daß Covid im Haus ist.

Guest amandafan

You know what I'm looking forward to this summer? To a villa full of girls with no nasty tattoos, botox lips, fake tits, fake hair, shaven Venus hills, and not needing to be shimnked like a clown, allowing them to join the first circus. Is that really asking too much? :tongue:

Guest amandafan
6 minutes ago, amandafan said:

You know what I'm looking forward to this summer? To a villa full of girls with no nasty tattoos, botox lips, fake tits, fake hair, shaven Venus hills, and not needing to be shimnked like a clown, allowing them to join the first circus. Is that really asking too much? :tongue:

And if it's possible with very long legs, thank you. 👌

Makes me wonder if Elian as had a positive test. I'm assuming there are hefty fines if you are told to isolate and caught not doing so. 🙂 

EDIT: Maybe it is as been suggested they are not vaccinated so therefore can not fly.