B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

13 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Depends on how often they're been tested for the virus, if she only tested positive in the last couple of days who knows how long she's been infected. So all GOV/COV could be infected as well and Bodgan's mate and the cleaning lady plus the terminator who was here the other day. Also if Martina as been infected and attending school/college too. It's all linked. What a mess.

Yes, but if RLC turns a blind eye and allows them all to carry on as normal, it's ok...😏

il y a 1 minute, philo a dit :

Nelly and Martina have found a new off-camera place in the Villa. Does anyone know where it is? The first one was in the Pantry off of the kitchen. The second one was the hall bathroom on camera #1-7. The third one was the bathroom or closet off of the fitness room. Once they spent time on the elevator. Today, they have disappeared a few times and I cannot find them. Perhaps that is why the Entrance hall camera 2-9 has been UM for so long?  Anything off camera please Bogdan.

they havent been off camera today i think

13 hours ago, moules said:

if Eli was tested, she was tested before she went to the airport, because her bag never left the penthouse.  

The Delta variant was about 20 percent of the cases in Catalonia in mid-June and is expected to be predominant by mid-July.  Spain does poorly at testing for variants.  More expensive test.

As for isolation, she and Tesla were at B2 on Tuesday night.  So much for isolation if she has COVID.  Assuming she has tested positive, then she should sleep in Holly's bedroom.  Perfectly suitable for isolation.  And yesterday, she and Tesla were on the terrace having a grand time with Bogdan's friend/assistant.  So simply from her behavior, I am more than a bit skeptical she has COVID.

I continue to believe she is not vaccinated, and her not being vaccinated has now interfered with her trip/vacation plans.

Elian isolating herself from the rest of B4 is kind of pointless. They are all close contacts, and by the rules, should also be isolated.

• Upvote 2

Just now, philo said:

I guess you did not read my entire post?

as I passed by, they snuck into the room/closet in the fitness room, not exactly off cam but near enough to being OC. Nell took her light in there so some makeup - but why do that off cam I'm not sure. Thats all I can offer Martina now in kitchen

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Oh a member, well it's not that I don't believe him. Just makes me wonder if the girls would blatanty break isolation rules if they were positive, surely they have to give their addresses along with other personal info. I doubt rlc would pay hefty fines for their actions. 🙂 

I've heard it from another source too...

The girls have and will do what they want. They are just treating it as a cold!!...🥴

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but if RLC turns a blind eye and allows them all to carry on as normal, it's ok...😏

As long as subscription doesn't go up. 🙂

But as so many say on here they are adults and responsible for their own actions.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

As long as subscription doesn't go up. 🙂

But as so many say on here they are adults and responsible for their own actions.

Yes, but their 'employers' (RLC) should intervene...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

as I passed by, they snuck into the room/closet in the fitness room, not exactly off cam but near enough to being OC. Nell took her light in there so some makeup - but why do that off cam I'm not sure. Thats all I can offer Martina now in kitchen

Dude, you still do not understand my question. I saw Nelly give Martina the haircut. It was covered on two cameras. I am watching eight cameras at the same time and I say that they both disappeared off camera a few times and the only place they could have been imho is on the stairwell where the camera was disabled. For example, where was Nelly when Martina was sitting on the kitchen counter? HINT: It's ok to say you don't know.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but their 'employers' (RLC) should intervene...

We just have to hope that they have some common sense between themselves, rlc and the tenents. 🙂 

If Bogdan has a more advanced role with rlc and knows of Elian's positive test why is he not trying to enforce they do as required?