B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Positive?  Sorry I don't understand that logic?  Was there not a discussion about Nelly and a pregnancy test...let alone everyone else that has passed through there? :cool:

They could still go out in the evening - shop during the day. ETC
It is probably only Nelly who left B4 today

il y a 17 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I think it's the same thing everywhere in Europe, if you are in contact, you must isolate yourself and take a test after the period decided
Unfortunately, there is only that way that you can regulate the pandemic but for that everyone must be able to play the game otherwise it will never end
Fortunately now there is vaccination which also helps to reduce the impact of the pandemic, but as long as all countries are not 80% vaccinated then we will still have to be careful.

so that would explain why nelly cant leave either so that means she knows elian has covid yet she still went out today for awhile

so when T and E are not going out till 5am they go to bed at 10pm the last two nights,they tried so hard to get others to let loose when they got here like i said before to bad they didnt meet Carlos and Clair poor Carlos is kicking himself in the ass if he could see those two in action now

• Like 1

if Eli was tested, she was tested before she went to the airport, because her bag never left the penthouse.  

The Delta variant was about 20 percent of the cases in Catalonia in mid-June and is expected to be predominant by mid-July.  Spain does poorly at testing for variants.  More expensive test.

As for isolation, she and Tesla were at B2 on Tuesday night.  So much for isolation if she has COVID.  Assuming she has tested positive, then she should sleep in Holly's bedroom.  Perfectly suitable for isolation.  And yesterday, she and Tesla were on the terrace having a grand time with Bogdan's friend/assistant.  So simply from her behavior, I am more than a bit skeptical she has COVID.

I continue to believe she is not vaccinated, and her not being vaccinated has now interfered with her trip/vacation plans.

Depends on how often they're been tested for the virus, if she only tested positive in the last couple of days who knows how long she's been infected. So all GOV/COV could be infected as well and Bodgan's mate and the cleaning lady plus the terminator who was here the other day. Also if Martina as been infected and attending school/college too. It's all linked. What a mess.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

Depends on how often they're been tested for the virus, if she only tested positive in the last couple of days who knows how long she's been infected. So all GOV/COV could be infected as well and Bodgan's mate and the cleaning lady plus the terminator who was here the other day. Also if Martina as been infected and attending school/college too. It's all linked. What a mess.

even if the rest dont have symptoms they could still have it and are spreading because they are not quarantining  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

They have skirted the rules all along it was just a matter of time before someone brought it back and started passing the germ around.  With the ones in the the villa I am sure they have a long contact list.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2