B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

8 minutes ago, emnv said:

Yes, Elian was rejected on boarding and received a positive COVID test result confirmation yesterday.

They are not taking it seriously at all, they say that "she has only a cold"  🤥.

According to the COVID protocol in place in Spain, she should be isolated a minimum of 10 days and at least 3 days after getting a negative test result. 

that she's caught the Covid is one thing, in her case it doesn't sound too bad, but the problem is that everyone seems to completely hide the problem
She lives with people who take no precautions, not to say that Elian was partying with all the participants from B1, B2, B5 as well as Martina and Bogdan's friend not long ago.
So they're all at least Elian's contact
And yet I see everyone come out and act like it's okay
It is with this kind of behavior that the pandemic cannot be stopped and I have the impression that 3.5 million deaths linked to this is not yet enough for some, and I am only talking about the deaths , because the toll is much heavier for those who have had severe forms of the disease but still alive, well if we can say so because I would not like to live with their health concerns

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

i really need to get premium so i can see who sad faces me for no reason. They either dont know or dont care because they too are not distancing from elian and tesla. Nana was in close with them alot today. 

Sorry James, that was me. It was a reaction to the girls handling of the situation, not your post. We're pissing on the same stone here my friend...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

that she's caught the Covid is one thing, in her case it doesn't sound too bad, but the problem is that everyone seems to completely hide the problem
She lives with people who take no precautions, not to say that Elian was partying with all the participants from B1, B2, B5 as well as Martina and Bogdan's friend not long ago.
It is with this kind of behavior that the pandemic cannot be stopped and I have the impression that 3.5 million deaths linked to this is not yet enough for some, and I am only talking about the deaths , because the toll is much heavier for those who have had severe forms of the disease but still alive, well if we can say so because I would not like to live with their health concerns

in england if you come into contact with someone with covid you have to self isolate even if you dont have it. Is it the same in spain?

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Totally agree Moos...Have RLC not got a role to play here and step in?

I know that was probably a stupid question, knowing how inept RLC are...:confused:

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

in england if you come into contact with someone with covid you have to self isolate even if you dont have it. Is it the same in spain?

I think it's the same thing everywhere in Europe, if you are in contact, you must isolate yourself and take a test after the period decided
Unfortunately, there is only that way that you can regulate the pandemic but for that everyone must be able to play the game otherwise it will never end
Fortunately now there is vaccination which also helps to reduce the impact of the pandemic, but as long as all countries are not 80% vaccinated then we will still have to be careful.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree Moos...Have RLC not got a role to play here and step in?

I know that was probably a stupid question, knowing how inept RLC are...:confused:

Sorry but I don't see how this would be RLC's responsibility, everyone is free to act and they are adults

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

Yes, close contacts (people sharing space with Elian within 2 meters of distance, for more than 15 minutes in the last 48 hours) must also report it and be quarantined for 10 days under the supervision and surveillance of the health authorities.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is at least positive that they now stay in B4

Positive?  Sorry I don't understand that logic?  Was there not a discussion about Nelly and a pregnancy test...let alone everyone else that has passed through there? :cool:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but I don't see how this would be RLC's responsibility, everyone is free to act and they are adults

Ok...
So, for example, a pub near me has a customer who tests Covid positive. Due to track and trace they are aware of this, so the whole pub should self isolate for 10 days...But the pub management says nothing...😒

It's even worse with RLC, because they can see the whole scene unfold before their very eyes...The very least they should do is instruct them to follow the correct guidelines, and self isolate as a bubble for the relevant time in Spain...Jeez, they seem to have control in many more trivial issues like how often they're away from the apt, for example, but this is far from trivial...

• Like 1