B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

22 minutes ago, james deen said:

i thought about them having covid earlier and that being the reason elian cant leave yet but they are not isolating from the rest and they are acting normal around them so i dont know

Soon find out if the others start showing signs of illness. 

23 minutes ago, james deen said:

i thought about them having covid earlier and that being the reason elian cant leave yet but they are not isolating from the rest and they are acting normal around them so i dont know

They've never taken Covid seriously...😒

• Like 2

Yes, Elian was rejected on boarding and received a positive COVID test result confirmation yesterday.

They are not taking it seriously at all, they say that "she has only a cold"  🤥.

According to the COVID protocol in place in Spain, she should be isolated a minimum of 10 days and at least 3 days after getting a negative test result. 

• Thanks 5

il y a 2 minutes, emnv a dit :

Yes, Elian was rejected on boarding and received a positive COVID test result confirmation yesterday.

They are not taking it seriously at all, they say that "she has only a cold"  🤥.

According to the COVID protocol in place in Spain, she should be isolated a minimum of 10 days and at least 3 days after getting a negative test result. 

looks like tesla caught it too and they are acting normal around the rest so i wont be surprised if the rest catch it. Very irresponsible  behaviour from them

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

Totally stupid! It's hardly surprising someone's contracted it because none of them have taken Covid seriously from the very beginning...I think there's a pretty good chance Tesla will get it, if she hasn't already been infected. If I was the others I'd stay well clear...

à l’instant, nagachilli2 a dit :

Totally stupid! It's hardly surprising someone's contracted it because none of them have taken Covid seriously from the very beginning...I think there's a pretty good chance Tesla will get it, if she hasn't already been infected. If I was the others I'd stay well clear...

the way the others are acting they either dont no or dont care

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, james deen a dit :

the way the others are acting they either dont no or dont care

i really need to get premium so i can see who sad faces me for no reason. They either dont know or dont care because they too are not distancing from elian and tesla. Nana was in close with them alot today.